The Success of you Home based Business will depend on this. Read.
Finding find the Home
How to Your Best BEST Home
Based Business Opportunity
Article 6 of the Complete Home Based Success Formula - Part 2
Finding the best Home Based
Business opportunity for your
requirements will determine your
success. This is only possible if you
follow the correct process in
finding the best home based
business opportunity for you,
based on your requirements.
I believe that it is important to
define what is (or what will be) the
best home based business
opportunity for you.
Let’s first point out where not to start or what will not be your best home based business:
· Don’t start with a business because you want to “get rich quick” with that business.
· Don’t think about making money or profits (that comes later).
· Don’t think about marketing, or clients, or manufacturing, or distribution.
· Don’t think about costs.
· Don’t buy into a easy money making scheme.
Don’t listen to the “good a sales man” trying to sell his quick money-making system or scheme.
· Don’t necessarily do what other people have done. Your friend or neighbour, may have
a successful home based business, that will not necessarily imply that you will be
successful doing the same as he or she is doing, their success may not be
Don’t think about technological trends or cycles
(you will not be able to predict the future).
Don’t think about business trends or cycles
(you will not be able to predict it).
If you want to become rich over night
develop a home
based business, rather visit the casino or
play the lottery. Go to the casino and
enjoy it there, if that is what you want.
Realise, you do not necessarily want a
profitable, sustainable home based
business if that is your primary
starting a home based business.
If that is your thinking and motivation do not feel you are
on your own or there is something wrong with you, 97%
of the people that have started home based businesses
used that criteria and that is the reason why they have
failed or is not successful. The difference is in
these is not successful.
Do not start the
process to find your successful home based
business by thinking the same way as those that
Simon Sanek talks about find your
James Altucher calls it “Choose
Tom Rath called it “Discover and
Use your strengths”c)
We must learn from these people and adopt it into
the home based business journey to success.
I would like to give you my criteria for defining the journey, as well
as the destination to find the best home based business.
· Think about your passion, talents, skills and strength.
· The challenge will be to find a product or service that you can produce or deliver with your
unique abilities that can create value for which people will be willing to pay for.
· Within the framework of your self-knowledge you need to ask, analyse, brainstorm, think,
research, products or services that can help you answer the following:
· What can you do to add value to the lives of other people?
· What can you do
differently than other people that people will value?
The crucial point of this analysis is to find
something that adds value to other people’s lives;
within the framework of your self-knowledge
that people are willing to pay for.
I do realize more planning is necessary to help
you on your journey to success. The important
point to realise is that if you start the journey of
wrong to find your best home based business
you will not be successful.
Further information is provided in our previous articles
that will assist you in starting the Home Based Business
1. Get clarity before deciding on which Home Based Business
opportunity to develop.
2. Find Your Passion before choosing a Home Based Business
3. The importance of determining your strengths for
developing a successful Home Based Business.
4. The Importance of Finding Your “WHY” to have a
successful Home Based Business.
5. The Resources Needed to Develop Successful Home Based
6. Finding your best home based business opportunity.
ᵃ)Simon Sanek: Start With a Why, How Great Leaders Inspire Everyone to take Action.
ᵇ) James Altucher: Choose Yourself. Be Happy, Make Millions, Live the Dream.
ᶜ) Tom Rath and Barry Conchie; Strengths Based Leadership.