1. Why intracellular glucose concentration
is not determined instead of plasma glucose
2. If it is measured in experiments how
does it correlate with the plasma glucose
levels or what are the corresponding
3. Is not there intracellular starvation of
glucose, if blood glucose is increased
because of defective utilization?
4. If there reduction in the carbohydrate
and fat intake, would not it mean that
there is proportionate increase in proteins?
Would not it be detrimental to kidney?
5. What is the assurance that plasma
glucose is not affected by variable
absorption and variable excretion in
6. Would not the variable energy output
affect the blood glucose (Without
deterioration of glucose metabolism)?
7. If the glucose intake is reduced, would
not it deprive the normal stimulation
of insulin secretion? Would it not be
alright therefore to include normal (not
excessive) sweet items in diet?
8. Why is the scientific stress management
(pivotal in prevention and management
of hundreds of disease conditions including
diabetes ) not taught in all the
education courses and on electronic media?
9. How many studies have correlated the
stress and diabetes mellitus
10. How many studies have correlated
diabetic complications with the blood
11. Why don't the practitioners of
allopathy study and use Ayurvedic
pranayama in diabetes?
DR. SHRINIWAS KASHALIKAR