Was Prophet Muhammad a
Terrorist ( part one)
By Magdy Abdalshafy
Anti-Islam groups claim that Prophet Muhammad
was a terrorist who led aggressive wars against
the other tribes.
This is not true and a cursory look in his biography
will prove that the opposite.
• Prophet Muhammad, along with his adherents
suffered so much at the hands of the
• They were physically tortured,
• they were made to emigrate to a far land to
escape the ceaseless torture.
• The disbelievers even fought his call among the
tribes to make people not to believe.
• So the claim that Prophet Muhammad launched
his attacks to loot and kill is false.
• It was him and his adherents who were tortured
• All his invasions were to defend the borders of
his state and to spread his call as much as
possible among the Arabs.
• In this presentation you will find that the prophet
was never a terrorist as claimed by the anti-
• Please note that the total number of the
disbelievers soldiers killed in all his invasion
was 112 while the total numbers of the Muslims
• Compare this to the total number killed in the
• Date: an 1 A.H., i.e. 623 A.D Al-Bahr Platoon
• Purpose: showing that the once weak Muslims
were no longer weak.
• To compensate the losses the Muslims left
(Shawwa l, 1 A.H., i.e. April 623 A.D.)
Reconnaissance platoon, no actual fighting took
No actual fighting took placee.
(In Dhul Qa‘dah 1 A.H., i.e. May 623 A.D)
• To prove that the once weak fighters became
Date (Safar 2 A.H., i.e. 623 A.D.)
• Getting back what could compensate the early
Muslims who left their possessions in Mecca,
• Guaranteeing the borders of the nascent Islamic
• settling peace with nearby tribes
• Date (Rabi‘ Al-Awwal 2 A.H., i.e. 623 A.D)
• Goal: To intercede caravan from qurish, who
were the bitter enemies,
• Moreover it was to cement and increase the
Muslims morale and border the Islamic state.