I. Complete the sentences using WILL, ‘LL,
WILL NOT OR WON’T.
1. I (write) ___________________ a letter
to my friends next week.
2. They think their friends
(be)_____________ on time for dinner.
3. Tonight, my family (celebrate)
________________ my brother’s
4. We have a lot of work to do, we
(not/get) _______________ up late!
5. Next week, the children
(go)_____________to Santiago to the
6. Sara (come) _____________ to the
party with her boyfriend.
7. I think he (be) _____________the next
President of Chile.
8. Perhaps the man (help) ___________
the old lady.
9. This weekend, I (chat) ____________
with Susan my new friend.
10. Probably I (pass)_________________
11. I (make)_______________a sandwich
for my sister.
12. My sister (show) _______________ at
night the video of her trip to China.
13. I (be) _____________ working for two
14. Peter (be) _______________ fifty years
15. My father (buy)__________________
a car this year.
II. Change these sentences into questions
1. (my mother /meet /her friends / at the mall)
2. (you/ have / a party / next week)
3. (next year / I / study / piano)
4. (what / she / give / him)
5. (I /stay /at home / tonight)
6. (Susan / buy / some books / tomorrow)
7. (the man / probably / be / at home / at 7 pm)
8. (we / get / the tickets / next month)
9. (I / visit / my friend George/ tomorrow)
10. (my friends/eat out/ in the fast food
11. (Maybe / you / wear jeans)
III.Complete with the verbs.
When I’m older I will .....
buy - have - watch - buy - go - stay - go
When I’m older I ___________ out late.
When I’m older I____________TV as long as
When I'm older I __________________to
When I'm older ________________two
When I'm older I _________________ a car.
When I'm older I _________________to the
When I'm older I _________________a lot of
When I’m older I will not....
do - write - go - wash - go - live - make
When I’m older I _______________any
When I’m older I ________________my bed
in the morning.
When I’m older I __________________for a
walk with my parents.
When I’m older I________________my
When I’m older I___________________to
When I’m older I _________________so
1. Put the verb to be into Future Indefinite,
translate the sentences.
1. He … a student next year.
2. I … at home tomorrow.
3. … you be at home on Sunday?
4. She … not at work on Monday.
5. Where… you…in two days?
6. We… not … in the country.
7. He… a pilot when he grows up.
8. I …at school.
9. She …not a doctor, she … a teacher.
10. It … a good idea.
11. … they…in the park?
12. We…not… in the garden.
2. Change the sentences into Future Ind.
1. The pupils have dictations twice a
2. I spend my summer holidays in the
3. Our worker went to Kiev on Tuesday.
4. She agrees with him.
5. Our school year begins on the 1st
6. We don’t do our homework in the
7. My brother is a driver.
8. I saw him at school.
9. They were at the hospital.
10. Her husband worked at the factory.
3. Make interrogative and negative sentences.
1. She will cook breakfast for them.
2. I shall see you on Monday.
3. The boy will be seven next year.
4. Put the verb in the correct form, translate
1. I (to see) them next Saturday.
2. They (to be) here tomorrow.
3. We (to have) the test in a week.
4. Nick (to go) to school next week?
5. You (to wait) for me?
6. We (not to be) busy in the evening.
7. Children (to come) back tomorrow?
8. Sheila (not to get) passport next year.
9. When she (to study) French?
10. Why your father (to help) you?
5. Answer the questions.
1. Will you go to school tomorrow?
2. When will you help your mother about
3. How old are you? How old will you be
4. When will you finish the school?
5. Will you go to the cinema on Saturday?
6. Who will wake you up tomorrow
7. Will you listen the news before you go
8. Where will you travel during next
9. What will you do at weekends?
10. Whom will you be in future?
Exercise 1. Transfer these sentences from
Present Simple into Future Simple.
a) We usually go shopping on Sundays.
______________________ (on Sunday)
b) Every weekend my sister and I play tennis.
__________________ (at weekend)
c)We often go to the library after school.
____________________ (after school)
d) Sometimes I like to help my mother about
____________________ (this evening)
e) When I finish my homework, I usually play
_________________ (when I finish hw)
We make the simple future tense with the
modal auxiliary will for 2nd
(you, they, he, she, it), and shall for 1st
Exercise 2. Compose general questions in
a) who / drive / us / to the country
b) it / rain / tomorrow
c) where / we / go / after classes
d) Jenny / cook / the cake
Exercise 3. Put the verbs in brackets into
correct form (Future Simple)
a) I ___________ (not to see) him tomorrow. I
___________ (be) busy all day in the library.
b) Where you ___________ (to go) next
summer? – I ____________ (go) to Greece.
c) Let’s go to this exhibition. We
____________ (meet) lots of interesting
d) I think my son ___________ (be) a great
football player. He plays football so well!
e) I don't think she ____________ (pass) the
exam, she isn't very good at History.
f) He _____________ (run) in the morning in
the park every day next week.
g) I'm feeling so tired. I think I
_____________ (go) to bed. Good night.
h) We ___________ (answer) the letter at
i) They _______________ (take) care of our
garden next summer.
j) I _____________ (send) him a telegram, if I
do not receive an answer to my letter.
k) If the weather is fine tomorrow, we
________________ (go) to the seaside.