Hybrid Automation Framework with java
- Selenium – Hybrid Framework
- Advantages of Hybrid Framework
- Architecture of hybrid framework.
- Flow Diagram
- Object Repository
- Test Cases – Test Suite
- Keyword Supports
- Exception Handling
Data Driven Hybrid Framework Keyword Driven
Log4j, POI Excel File, TestNG, Maven,
Integrate with Jenkins
Advantages of Hybrid Framework
- Less Technical Expertise
- Easy To Understand
- Early Start
- Re-usability of component
- Re-usability of code
Architecture of hybrid framework.
Log for actions
- Below is the Flow Diagram of Framework Execution
Test ObjectActions Test Data
We will collect all Object repository in txt file.
- Object name will be managed following naming conventions as below:
Preparation steps - config
- We list URL of object repository file (txt) in Constants class.
Object Repository (Cont)
Preparation steps – config
- Then, we can call object repository on Controller to execute
Test Cases – Test Suite
We will manage Test Suite and Test Cases through Excel file.
Test Suite >< Excel file.
Test Suite sheet:
+ To summary all Test Cases will be defined on Test Suite.
+ Whether Control Test Cases be run or not (Run Mode)