D i a n a C o p e l a n d
(612) 804-9509 9036 Windsor Court
email@example.com Savage, MN 55378
Highly qualified with experience in all core administrative functions. Results oriented with
comprehensive experience demonstrating quantifiable achievements and expertise encompassing
all facets of management, and human resource generalist functions. Combines a versatile blend of
executive administration, management and business savvy with competencies to spearhead project
management and operational programs. Remarkable ability to adapt easily to different work
environments and people. Strong analysis, organizational and problem solving skills.
• Multi-Site Operations/Facilities Management • Oral and Written Communications
• Vendor Management • Excellent Technical skills
• Project/Financial Management
• Provided all functions of executive administrative support to the President/Owner, Chief
Operating Officer and the Vice President of Sales.
• Achieved multiple tasks concurrently, including writing advertisings, marketing, business
planning, prospecting, contract negotiation, market analyses, and client care.
• Responsible for presentation and advertising creation from meetings to special events. Drafted
correspondence and proposals.
• Reviewed and implemented time-saving processes and procedural improvements for company;
planned and implemented all company events (both client related and company sponsored).
• Performed all aspects of accounting and payroll via QuickBooks software.
• Coordinated recruiting, interviewing and hiring of employees; created and administered new
• Managed the procurement process including negotiating and purchasing of all hardware,
software and office supplies.
• Negotiated new benefit plans for the company including health, dental and life insurances and
administered all benefits; responsible for negotiation and management of cellular phone
accounts, along with telephone hardware support and maintenance.
• Developed and maintained a professional relationship with staff of all levels and customers.
• Facilitated the distribution of branded product and custom printed marketing materials to over
700 Snap Fitness locations during their Grand Opening.
• Consulted franchise owners regarding marketing strategies for direct mail campaigns,
advertising and logistics.
• Developed a process for remote computer preventative maintenance for 60 small to midsize
businesses. Documented a comprehensive process and created a detailed instruction manual
to facilitate ongoing maintenance.
• Functioned as first responder help desk technician to analyze technical issues.
• Planned, managed and implemented a major network time keeping installation to several
hundred car rental locations for the Rental Division of Republic Industries.
• Managed and implemented a company wide Y2K assessment. Documented and reported all
plans for remediation.
• Managed the IT department solely for a company of 125 employees, 30 of which worked out of
• Maintained all desktops, servers, airline ticket printers, laser printers, fax machines and virtual
travel agents; acted as first level of support for the Unix servers and Windows for Work Groups
computers; supported and managed the new NT servers and acted as desktop support for the
new reservation system.
• Prepared, managed and orchestrated the implementation of a new reservation system
company wide including all new hardware, software and training.
HOBBIT TRAVEL 2008-2009
$40m full service travel agency
Independent Contractor Travel Consultant
BUSINESS IMPACT GROUP 2008
$20m product and brand marketing services firm
Corporate Accounts Manager
RE/MAX RESULTS 2002-2008
Full Service Real Estate Brokerage with over 500 employees
NEXT LEVEL CAFE (SPIN-OFF OF MANLEY GROUP) 2006
$1m technology outsource and consulting services firm
Help Desk Analyst (Short Term Project)
MANLEY GROUP 1998 - 2002
$2m technology consulting firm
Executive Assistant to the President (1998-2002)
Human Resources Manager/Office Manager (2000-2002)
Project Manager (1998-2000)
HOBBIT TRAVEL 1990 – 1998
$40m full service travel agency
Information Systems Manager
Executive Assistant to the President
Education & Technical Skills
UNIVERSITY OF WISCONSIN 1984 – 1989
School of Human Ecology; Retailing major
PROSOURCE EDUCATIONAL SERVICES 2002
Minnesota Real Estate License
INTERNATIONAL SOMMELIER GUILD 2010
Wine Fundamentals I & II
Microsoft Word ÷ Excel ÷ PowerPoint ÷ Outlook ÷ Publisher ÷ FrontPage ÷ MS Picture It ÷
QuickBooks ÷ Northstar MLS Matrix ÷ Compass (Essent) ÷ Digital Photography and
Linked In Recommendations:
Help Desk Analyst Next Level Cafe
“Diana is a go-to, get it done person. She approaches every project with gusto and intensity. Her
thorough and detailed nature just doesn't allow her to quit until her very high standards are met.
Diana takes initiative in completing projects start to finish and the results are superb!” April 7, 2009
Top qualities: Personable, High Integrity, Creative
Alison (McEwen) Anderson
Hired Diana as a Business Consultant in 2006, and hired Diana more than once.
Project Manager, Executive Admin & Office Manager at Manley Group, Inc.
“Diana was great to work with at Manley Group / Next Level Café. She always excelled at what she
was working on, and was always eager to take on new and challenging things. I would recommend
Diana without reservation.” April 19, 2009
Andy Boettcher , Chief Technology Officer, Next Level Cafe
worked directly with Diana at Manley Group, Inc.
“Diana is one of the handful of employees that, if you could replicate her, you'd dominate the world
(or at least your industry). She is a selfless, hard-working, loyal, dedicated, results-based, over-
and-above contributor that pushes herself farther than anyone else would ever dare. Diana's
contributions to Manley Group and Next Level Cafe were instrumental to our companies’ origins
and I would gladly act as a reference for those wishing to discuss Diana's qualifications further.”
April 7, 2009
Richard Anderson (firstname.lastname@example.org) , Owner, Next Level Cafe Computer Support
managed Diana at Manley Group, Inc.
“Having had Diana (DD) as my executive assistant and HR Director for a number of years, she
demonstrated a wide variety of talents, and a perpetual willingness to give 110% at all times. I
found her communication skills, both written and oral, to be exceptional; her innate management
and organizational skills to be far above all expectations; and her ability to grasp new concepts to
set her apart from most. DD possesses an overabundance of technical skills which she intuitively
applies to whatever task may be at hand. She is a delightful personality and the consummate
“cheerleader” among her peers and coworkers. I would not hesitate to recommend Diana for any
scope of administrative and/or leadership role in your company.” April 7, 2009
Matt Manley, Owner, First Call Computer Solutions, Inc. (formerly Manley Group, Inc)
managed Diana at Manley Group, Inc.