Exodus 7 8;15, Pharaoh's heart hardened, no one has ever seen god, my hosts my people the sons of israel, the activity of satan, check their doctrine, do not harden your heart, ss
The Redeemer is redeeming through
Moses in Exodus
Pharaoh's Heart Hardened, No One Has
Ever Seen God, My Hosts My People The
Sons Of Israel, the activity of Satan,
check their doctrine, do not harden your
I Will Harden Pharaoh's Heart
• Exodus 7:1 Then the LORD said to Moses,
"See, I make you as God to Pharaoh, and your
brother Aaron shall be your prophet. 2 "You
shall speak all that I command you, and your
brother Aaron shall speak to Pharaoh that he
let the sons of Israel go out of his land. 3 "But I
will harden Pharaoh's heart that I may
multiply My signs and My wonders in the land
Exodus 7:1, John 6:44
I Will Harden Pharaoh's Heart
• John 6:44 "No one can come to Me, unless
the Father who sent Me draws him; and I will
raise him up on the last day. 45 "It is written in
the prophets, 'And they shall all be taught of
God.' Everyone who has heard and learned
from the Father, comes to Me. 46 "Not that any
man has seen the Father, except the One who
is from God; He has seen the Father.
No One Has Ever Seen God
• Judg 13:22 "We are doomed to die!" he said to
his wife. "We have seen God!"
• John 1:18 No one has ever seen God, but God
the One and Only, who is at the Father's side, has
made him known.
• 1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we
love one another, God lives in us and his love is
made complete in us.
• John 6:46 "Not that anyone has seen the Father,
except the One who is from God; He has seen the
Exodus 7:4, My Hosts=
My People The Sons Of Israel
• Exodus 7:4 "When Pharaoh does not listen to you, then I
will lay My hand on Egypt and bring out My hosts, My
people the sons of Israel, from the land of Egypt by great
• NAU NAS YLT ESV Exodus 7:4...My hosts...
• KJV Exodus 7:4... mine armies...
• CSB Exodus 7:4...the divisions...
• NET Exodus 7:4...my regiments...
• NKJ Exodus 7:4...My armies...
• <06635> tsaba (838d)
• Meaning: army, war, warfare….
• LXX, [GING] λαός , λαός, οῦ, ὁ people, [laos]
Exodus 7:5, Egyptians Shall Know
• Exodus 7:5 "The Egyptians shall know that I am the
LORD, when I stretch out My hand on Egypt and bring
out the sons of Israel from their midst.“
• Ezekiel 11:10 "You will fall by the sword. I will judge
you to the border of Israel; so you shall know that I am
• Ezekiel 16:62…you shall know that I am the LORD, 63 in
order that you may remember and be ashamed…
• Ezekiel 32:15 "When I make the land of Egypt a
desolation, And the land is destitute of that which filled
it, When I smite all those who live in it, Then they
shall know that I am the LORD.
• Moses, go try again, let’s raise the stakes.
Exodus 7:10, Aaron Threw His Staff
• Exodus 7:10 So Moses and
Aaron came to Pharaoh, and
thus they did just as the LORD
had commanded; and Aaron
threw his staff down before
Pharaoh and his servants, and
it became a serpent.
• Anyone remember if Cecil B.
DeMille got this right?
Exodus 7:12, Swallowed Up
• Exodus 7:12 For each one threw down his staff
and they turned into serpents. But Aaron's staff
swallowed up their staffs. [it does not say, “swallowed serpents”]
• Don’t swallow snakes, wait until;
• 1 Corinthians 15:54...then will come about the
saying that is written, "DEATH IS SWALLOWED UP
• Warning! Warning! Label On a piano:
• "Harmful or fatal if swallowed."
Exodus 7:14, Hard Heart = Stubborn
• Exodus 7:14 Then the LORD said to Moses,
"Pharaoh's heart is stubborn; he refuses to let
the people go.
• he refuses = he disobeys
• Stubbornness = sin
Exodus 7:15, Who’s On First,
(with the staffs)
• Exodus 7:15…take in your hand the staff that
was turned into a serpent.
• 17 …with the staff that is in my hand….
• Exodus 7:19 Then the LORD said to Moses,
"Say to Aaron, 'Take your staff and stretch out
your hand… [Aaron’s staff= any staff will do]
• So far we’ve had; God’s staff, Moses’ staff ,
your staff, the staff, the staff that was turned
into a serpent, and now, Aaron’s staff
Who’s Saying & Who’s Striking
• Exodus 7:16 "You shall say to him, 'The LORD, the
God of the Hebrews, sent me to you, saying, "Let
My people go, that they may serve Me in the
wilderness. But behold, you have not listened
• Exodus 7:17 'Thus says the LORD, "By this you
shall know that I am the LORD: behold, I will
strike the water that is in the Nile with the staff
that is in my hand, and it will be turned to blood.
• Exodus 7:20 So Moses and Aaron did even as the
LORD had commanded. And he lifted up the staff
and struck the water that was in the Nile, in the
sight of Pharaoh and in the sight of his servants,
and all the water that was in the Nile was turned
• God struck it, Moses did His strikin’
• Acts 1:16…the Holy Spirit foretold by the mouth
• God struck it by the arm of Moses and Aaron
• Not, “as blood, or like blood”
Exodus 7:22, The god Of This World’s
Magicians Did The Same
• Exodus 7:22 But the magicians of Egypt did the same
with their secret arts…
• Job 1:15 and the Sabeans attacked and took them…
• Job 1:16 …The fire of God fell from heaven and burned
up the sheep and the servants…
• Job 1:17…The Chaldeans…made a raid on the camels
and took them and slew the servants with the edge of
the sword…18 …Your sons and your daughters were
eating and…a great wind came from across the
wilderness and struck the four corners of the house,
and it fell on the young people and they died…
• 2 Thessalonians 2:9 that is, the one whose coming is in
accord with the activity of Satan, with all power and
signs and false wonders,
Be Very Ware, BEWARE!
“ware’ = [watchful, wary, or cautious, aware; conscious]
• I don’t care if someone comes in and raises the dead,
restores missing limbs, sight to the blind, heals lepers,
• Check his gospel, check his doctrine
• 2 Corinthians 11:14 And no wonder, for even Satan
disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is
not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves
as servants of righteousness; whose end shall be
according to their deeds.
• Galatians 1:8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven,
should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we
have preached to you, he is to be accursed!
Exodus 7:24, New Wells Are OK
• Exodus 7:24 So all the Egyptians dug around
the Nile for water to drink, for they could not
drink of the water of the Nile.
• Exodus 7:25 Seven days passed after the LORD
had struck the Nile.
Exodus 8:6, The Frogs Came Up
• Exodus 8:6 So Aaron stretched out his hand over
the waters of Egypt, and the frogs came up and
covered the land of Egypt.
• Probably not a special creation, but…
• Genesis 6:20 "Of the birds after their kind, and of
the animals after their kind, of every creeping
thing of the ground after its kind, two of every
kind will come to you to keep them alive.
• Genesis 7:8 …animals …birds and everything that
creeps on the ground, 9 there went into the ark to
Noah by twos, male and female…
• Exodus 8:8
the LORD that
the frogs from
me and from
and I will let
the people go,
that they may
sacrifice to the
Exodus 8:8, Pharaoh Called Moses
• Exodus 8:8 Then Pharaoh called for Moses and
Aaron and said, "Entreat the LORD…
• I wonder if he sensed that his magicians were
• Or if he knew this was of God, YHVH, and no
one or no thing was going to reverse it except
Exodus 8:9, Frogs Be Destroyed
• Exodus 8:9 Moses said to Pharaoh, "The honor is
yours to tell me: when shall I entreat for you and
your servants and your people, that the frogs be
destroyed [karath] from you and your houses, that
they may be left only in the Nile?“
• Daniel 9:26 "Then after the sixty-two weeks the
Messiah will be cut off [karath] and have nothing,
and the people of the prince who is to come will
destroy the city and the sanctuary. And its end
will come with a flood; even to the end there will
be war; desolations are determined.
Do not harden your heart like Pharaoh
and you will be comforted
• Five baby
a stuffed toy
Exodus 4:15-16, As God To Him
• Exodus 4:15"And you are to speak to him and put
the words in his mouth; and I, even I, will be with
your mouth and his mouth, and I will teach you
what you are to do. 16 "Moreover, he shall speak
for you to the people; and it shall come about
that he shall be as a mouth for you, and you shall
be as God to him.
• Exodus 7:1 Then the LORD said to Moses, "See, I
make you as God to Pharaoh, and your brother
Aaron shall be your prophet.
The perfect rainbow in Wilford
Sound, New Zealand