• This is what the interior packaging
should look like.
• Remove interior packaging by pulling
box up and off the unit.
• These pieces should all
be included with your
Read through the Owner’s
Manual for other
• If not already attached, set the gray, water
catch tray in the unit.
• Please note that this is not a drain.
• Located on the side of the unit. Pull out
the drawer and remove the Mesh Cup
• Rinse the mesh cup under running water.
Return to the Fountain Royale unit.
• The Fountain Royale needs to be flushed
the first time it’s used out of the box to
clean the lines.
• You may either let the machine create
water to fill the tanks and then dispense
• You can fill the tanks with tap water,
dispense, and discard.
• Plug in the machine. Your Fountain Royale
is ready for use. Enjoy!
Maintenance Photo #1
It is recommended that you remove and
clean the air filter every week.
Maintenance Photo #2
Leaked water is gathered in a special
cap underneath the machine. When
that cap is filled, your Fountain Royale
will indicate it showing “LEAK DET” on
the screen. When you see that,
unscrew the leak detection cup. Empty
it and return it to its place.
See operations manual for more
Maintenance Photo #3
On the back of the Fountain Royale,
you will find the “Catch Tray”. This
should be cleaned regularly with clean
water only. Do not use soap.