Connecting Grade-Levels Through Hummingbird Robotics
Connecting the Community Through 21st Century Learning
Connecting Educators Through The Inspired Learning Project
Getting to the “HOW” of Connected & Inspired Learning
Photo by Matthew Garoffolo on Unsplash
Remaining Barriers to Connected Learning
• School Schedules: hard to align the sustained project with
working professionals due to rotating class blocks.
• Timing: A community member’s offer to help may not link up with
any existing or current work. Schools need databases.
• Student Schedules: Students already have numerous after-school
& weekend commitments.
• Game Change: shift in learning design may be unfamiliar to both
teachers & students, especially those who have mastered the
game of school.
• Inequitable Resources: We’re fortunate to have a solid wireless
infrastructure and abundances of devices. This is not the case for
all public school districts.
Photo by Luke van Zyl on Unsplas
Let’s STOP for a Moment
Notice and wonder by @bryanMMathers is licensed under CC-