How to Create a Proﬁtable Website Using a
Wordpress Blog Platform
• Welcome to wwwblogforyoursuccess.com
• 1. What type of business are you planning
for this website?
• Write down your 3 top business goals.
• What is the function of your site?
(information, video, training, sell products,
blog, build a community, make money)
Wordpress Blog Platform Is For You If:
• 1. You want to launch a professional, affordable and
ﬂexible business website and or blog.
• 2. You already have a website and want to set up a blog.
• 3. You’re a new entrepreneur and you want to set up a
new sleek interactive site quickly.
• 4. You looking to create an online magazine.
• 5. You want to create an online membership site.
• 6. You want to create a video blog or an online tv channel.
Traditional Websites vs.
Wordpress Blog Platforms
• Traditional websites tend to be static, expensive to update and less interactive.
• Todays online customer’s are looking for websites to be interactive, allowing comments
from their visitors. They want to communicate directly with you which increases the
likelihood of turning them into a customer.
• Blogging allows potential clients to get to know you . The more you can humanize your
business -the more people tend trust you. The more they trust you the more likely they
will frequent your site.
• Blogs -because of frequent activities-rank more highly on google than a regular static
website. The more active your blog, the more points you score with google.
• Blogs will give you a strong online presence by helping you to build trafﬁc an establish
authority and credibility.
• Sharing valuable information is easier with a blog .
Did you know that most of the100 Websites
listed on Forbes’ 2010 Best Websites for Women
use a Wordpress Platform.
• What is Wordpress?
• A Content Management system used for
running an online blog and/or a website.
• Free web-based software that creates, edits, and
manages website content as well as blog
• A platform that allows you to keep content
fresh, which increases search engine ranking so
you have a better chance of online exposure.
• 1. It is free to use.
• 2.You can create unlimited pages.
• 3. There are 1000’s of free templates to choose from and it’s
• 4. Search Engine friendly- Wordpress sites can be easily
optimized for search engines. Posts on your blog are
automatically pinged and rss feeds are automatically
submitted to rss directories.
• 5. Integrates easily with social media - twitter,
facebook, my space etc.
• 6. Its interactive which helps to build community.
• 1.Valuable to your clients
• 2. Teaches something like a hobby
• 3. Offers training classes
• 4. Lists - like the top ten
• 5. Magazine & News blogs- great articles
• 6.Catchy and compelling headline
Integrate with Social Media
• Connect with Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin
• Ping.fm connects your blog posts to all of
your social networks
• “Share this” tool on your post
What is your niche?
• What is your target group?
• What are they searching for online?
• What keeps them up at night?
• What books, magazines and newspapers do
• What are they buying?
• How old are they?
• Male or Female?
• Where do they live?
• How much do they earn?
• What are they watching on TV?
70% of ofﬂine businesses will
move a majority of their
• Currently 60% of companies ﬁnd online marketing more
efﬁcient and proﬁtable than traditional marketing and 74% of
businesses plan to increase their online spending over the
next three years.
• Establishing your presence online and effectively using
strategy to attract your market share is essential for your
How To Get Started
• 1.Visit the Blog Package page to ﬁnd the package that ﬁts
your business and your personal brand. I offer a menu of
support services to assist you.
• 2. Visit the Purchase page to buy your blog package.
• 3. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
• 4. I offer a introductory consultation for an affordable fee.
Beginners Tool Kit
• Decide on a name for your website and or blog you want to choose names
that are common or you may want to choose your ﬁrst and last name.
What’s important when deciding a name - make sure its searchable by the
main search engines : Google, Yahoo, ASK, MSN and AOL. If your just
starting out in business, you want to use strong keywords that the public is
already searching for. Visit BFYS University to ﬁnd out more about
• For example I chose Blog for Your Success because blog is being searched
over 30 million times per month and the word success is being searched
over 2 million times per month.
• Buy the domain name at Go-daddy.com.
You want to buy the url or website address
to match the name of your blog. You can
search your name to see if its available at
• Purchase a hosting package. I prefer
hostgator because of their great customer
service and they back up your blog
database. Hostgator is rated one of the top
ten hosting sites. They currently offer a 4.95
monthly hosting package for wordpress
• Choose a wordpress theme- there are
thousands of free wordpress themes on the
web. Premium themes will cost you.You
can always change the theme which is one
of the features I love about wordpress.You
can ﬁnd links for free wordpress themes on
my resource page
• Prepare your site content - with wordpress you
can have the best of both worlds - a website and a
blog. My ﬁrst website cost me close to $800 for 3
pages of content. With the blog for your success
starter package -you will get 5 pages including a
page for your blog on a beautiful theme that will
look like exquisite. Website must have pages are
home (comes with site), about, services, contact,
testimonials and blog.
What services do I provide?
• I help you establish your personal brand online with your
• For entrepreneurs, I help you to set up site to make money
• I take care of all the technical tasks like installing the newest
wordpress program, installing the theme template to match
your personal brand, making sure your site has search
engine optimization, and installing the plugins for videos,
podcast, photos and rss feed.
• Coaching and training comes with each package.