Lord Krishna was our first Scrum Master who helped "Pandavas" to win the "Kurukshetra" war without using a single weapon. On top of it, he was the almighty with so many invisible powers, but he still guided the "Pandavas" through his servant Leadership.
Inspired by this concept, I have created a session to highlight the role of a "Scrum Master" and how can we make a Scrum Master a true "Servant Leader" without so much depending on authority or tools rather concentrating on simple things that can make his contribution to the team a true differentiating factor.
Topics covered in the task:
- Understanding the team formation stages
- 5 dysfunctions of teams
- Gauge the team members' behaviours
- How a Scrum Master can make his team GREAT
- Soft skills for Scrum Master
- How a Scrum Master help his team in various situations
- Importance of learning for a Scrum Master
- Scrum Master's backlog for his team's improvements
- Scrum Masters checklist