Is self prostate massage really effective?
• YES! Let us show you how to do it properly.
• If you haven't burdened yourself with a question of "What
your prostate is?"
• "What role it plays in a man's body?” you're certainly not
alone most men don't.
• However every man should educate himself on this matter.
If you're a man living in the United States, it is particularly
important for you to know about the risks of prostate related
• Prostate Health complications are among the most
common urological conditions affecting men worldwide.
There are a number of conditions that develop if prostate
health is not paid attention to.
• For example did you know that?
• Close to 85% of men worldwide develop some type of
prostate problem by the age of 60!
• This statistic is even more acute in United States, where
90% of men have or will suffer from prostate related
problems at some point in their lifetime.
• Prostate cancer is the most common form of cancer found
• National Cancer Institute Estimates that in 2010 there
were around 217,000 new cases of prostate cancer
resulting in 32,000 deaths in United States alone.
• BPH or Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy is a condition
characterized by swelling of the prostate.
• 50% of men between the ages of 50 and 60 will develop
it, and by the age of 80, about 90 % will have experienced
• BPH can have dreadful impact on your life. It can cause
problems with urination and disrupt your sexual functions.
• Prostatitis is a horrid word to millions of men worldwide.
Prostatitis can occur in men of almost any age and is
exhibited by burning during urination or pain and
discomfort in the pelvic area.
• This condition does not respond well to most of the
• Antibiotics that are prescribed as treatment by most
urologists are only effective in less than one third of all
• Colorectal Cancer one in 19 Americans will be diagnosed
with colon cancer in their lifetime. Although colon cancer
affects men and women equally, rectal cancer is more
common in men.
• When colon and rectal cancers are found early, there is
nearly a 90% chance for cure.
• Tightness in the anal muscles has been found to be the
cause of much unexplainable prostate and testicular pain
(University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center).
Collectively they are referred to as colorectal cancers.
• Erectile Dysfunction is as common as cold in men
• We start to lose muscle after the age of 30, and we'll
lose roughly one third of our muscle mass between
the ages of 50 and 80 and that is a reason for
reduced blood flow in many of our muscles, the root
cause of many sexual dysfunctions that we are
experiencing after the age of 30.
• This website offers you a guide to the prostate and
various conditions that can affect your health.
• You'll see how men relieved the pain and swelling
without drugs or surgery!
• You will learn the holistic approaches to having a
healthy, discomfort and pain free, fully functional
sexual and urinary systems!
• It will lay out a definitive plan for you to prevent, treat or
at the very least, ease your prostate problems.
• Learn more and discover what it will take for you to
prevent or conquer prostate conditions and have
excellent prostate health!