1. How do I login to my site admin control panel?
Type URL: http://log2mypanel.com/site
2. How to check mail box sizes and web space are utilized?
Login as site admin control panel and the details will be available on the home
3. How do I check the services that are running for a Site?
Login as Site Administrator
From the Menu Click on the SITE INFORMATION to view the enabled and
disabled services for the domain as shown below
4. How do I create e-mail accounts for my domain?
Login to site admin control panel.
Select Mailboxes/Users on the MENU and click ADD USER to create new
Provide user information’s to add use r. You can also limit disk quota for mail
Click ADD to create a user
5. How to create a My SQL database for the Site?
Login as site administrator
Click the SERVICES link as highlighted from the MENU
Click EDIT tab of My SQL service on the Actions column as shown
Click the Create Database link as shown below
Type in the Database Name and CLICK SAVE as shown below.
My SQL Database will be added to the domain successfully as shown
6. How to reset Password for my MySQL database?
Login as SITE ADMINISTRATOR.
Click on the SERVICES tab from MENU
Click the EDIT tab for the MYSQL Service
Click the Change Password Link to change password for the database
Type in the New Password for the Database as shown below
7. How to create a Mailing list for the site?
Login to site admin control panel
From the Menu select Mailing list from the Email submenu
Select Create a Mailing List to create a new mailing list
Type in the mailing list name and provide admin email and password to create
Select EDIT button for the created list to add members
Click ADD MEMBER to create the list of members for the mailing list
Type in the mail id’s to be added in the mai ling list and click Subscribe to add to
the mailing list
8. How to login to the PHP MY ADMIN?
Use the following URL for logging in to PHP My Admin
Login as the Site Administrator
From the Menu select the tab Services
In the Manage Databases tab click MYSQL Administration Tool to auto login
to the site database
9. How do I login into my WEBMAIL?
Type http://yourdomain/squirrelmail e.g.: http://kalyanaporutham.com/squirrelmail
The following page will be displayed.
Enter the username and password to login.
User Administration Control panel
10. How to reset my mail account password?
Select user information
Click edit button to reset password.
Enter your new password and click update.
11. How to configure vacation message for a user account?
Login to the URL: http://log2mypanel.com/user
Select Vacation link on the User Dashboard
Select Edit Configuration button.
Enable vacation message and edit the vacation message as per the need
12. How to enable Mail Forwarding for User Account?
Select Forward tab from User Dashboard .
Select EDIT button to configure forwarding.
Enter the mail id to be forwarded and click Update
13. How to enable Email Aliases for a user account?
Select Aliases tab from User Dashboard
Click ADD to add a alias to the user
Type in a mail id to create an alia s for the user. For E.G: support