• One state per task
• States are changed manually or
automatically through the web service
• Change is restricted to the state graph
reject via API
:unpacked open via
:completed re :accepted
Slave Node start luxrender w
ith slaves :deployed
• Analysts know every detail about the
behaviour of the system
• Administrator team controls the network,
software and services
• Graphics guys can tell you all about
rendering and modelling software
• Web services (SOAP vs. REST)
• JSON and data structures in dynamic programming
• Working with standard streams, RESTful APIs and
E-mail in Java
• Distributed version control systems; introduction
• Document-oriented databases
Daily team meetings
• “What have I accomplished?”
• “What have I learned?”
• “What’s next?”
Cooperation with other teams
• Carrier Pidgeon aka “Team 6”
- Domain services
- Network monitoring
Thank you for your attention!
Vielen Dank für eure Aufmerksamkeit!
Grazie per la vostra attenzione!
¡Gracias por vuestra atención!
Ďakujeme za pozornosť!
Спасибо за внимание!
Paldies par uzmanību!