Be the first to like this
The perfect storm of digital, data and devices is empowering India’s online consumers and creating newer challenges and opportunities for marketers and brands. In 2019, a whopping 93% of Indian marketers are planning to increase their digital investments. Overall India digital is growing at 30% year over year. However, most India marketers are reporting challenges around ROI. The top 3 challenges articulated by them are Proving ROI on Digital Marketing activities, Justifying revenue impact of high spends on Social Media, Accurate Click Attribution model for effective measurement of digital channel effectiveness.
1) Which are the top performing digital marketing channels in India?
2) What are the top digital marketing investments marketers are planning for 2019?
3) How do different digital channels compare in terms of consumer engagement and acceptance?
4) Which are the top 3 digital marketing tactics to deploy for higher ROI in 2019?
5) How are India consumers changing the online landscape and what are the top 2 megatrends for India marketers to exploit in 2019?