- Introduction · South Africa is a country in the South of Africa. His capital is Cape Town, it has three million people. His first president was Nelson Mandela,a very important person in a country.
- Geography · It is distributed in nine provincies. His capital is Cape Town. The country has forty-eight million people. The climate is warm. His important river is Orange, and his mountains are the highest of the continent.
- History · · In 1948 the national party came to the power to create a racist system. Nelson Mandela was twenty-seven years in the prision. In one referendum the whites accepted the law of vote for blacks and in 1944 the first elections were done.In that Mandela won with absolute majority.
- Politic · Jacob Zuma is the president and the prime minister but before that Jacob in 1994 and 1999 the president was Nelson Mandela, in 1999 and 2008 the president was Thabo Mbeki. In 2008 and 2009 Kgalema Petrus Mottanthe and finally Jacob Zuma. South Africa is republican and it is the first country that legalized the gay marriage. · Jacob Zuma is the President of South Africa.
- Culture · South Africa has eleven languages. · In Religion, Christianity is the most famous religion with 79,7%. · In Sports, South African most popular sports are soccer, rugby and cricket. This year will the football World Cup. . · In Music, Kwaito is a genre emerged in Johannesburg. Many black musicians who sang in Afrikaans or English. The most famous singer is Brenda Fassie. Is a pop singer of Cape Town.
>> Culture · Photos. · Brenda Fassie. Pop singer . · Photo of World Cup 2010. Celebrated in South Africa.
· Webs. · http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Africa · http://images.google.es/imghp?hl=es&tab=w i · http://www.thecommonwealth.org/Templates/YearbookHomeInternal.asp?NodeID=139444