Be the first to like this
Faced with management that do not care about "being agile" what can a single developer do? Quite a lot!
Every developer has the power to improve the organization he works in in small iterative steps – and I can show you how.
If you want to make the change and don't know where to start – look no further, in this session I'll share my experience and show a few tips and tricks I learnt. As well as discuss the do and don'ts that can make all the.
- How to be agile developer in a waterfall company.
- Influencing people without formal authority.
- Using the right practices that makes the difference
- How to avoid alienating people
- Discovering your allies
- Know when to fight and when to "retreat" and cut your losses
- Making a change without disrupting the daily routine
- What being an agile evangelist is all about