Find The Perfect Customer and Never Have To Chase People Again
And never have to chase people
• Finding the perfect customer will change the way you do
business and also change how much success you have
in your business.
• If you think everyone is your customer, than no one is
• You need to focus on one person...preferably one you
can relate to...learn their story ...learn to communicate
and market to this person exclusively.
• I believe this is the most important exercise you can do
for your business.
• Male or Female?
• Single or Married?
• Job or work from home?
• What does the customer Think & Feel?
• Major preoccupations
• Worries and aspirations
• What really counts
• What does the customer Say & Do?
• Attitude in public
• Behavior towards others
• What does the customer See?
• What the market offers
• What does the customer Hear?
• What friends say
• What boss says
• What influencers say
• What is the customer’s Pain?
• What is the customer’s Gain?
• Measures of success
• Write the answers to the empathy map questions.
• Expand…go into more detail.
• Take their frustrations and challenges and put it in a story
narrative…a day in the life.
• This exercise will help you discover where you can find
this customer. Where they “hang out”.
• Take this story and use it to serve, help and fulfill a need
for your customer.
• Write ads using this information.
• If you can relate to this perfect customer, you will be able
to help them better. So use yourself as a guide…your
challenges and frustrations... And then give them the
solution…your product or your business.
• Once you have all the details and put them in a story, you
will never have to chase people to buy your products or
join your business. They will come to you.