One fine body…
- Utrecht Area, Netherlands, Netherlands
- Work journalist | grief expert | rouwdeskundige | pedagoog | verhalenverteller | onderwijsvernieuwer
- Industry Writing / Publishing
- Website www.daanwesterink.nl/blog
- About I am a journalist specializing in bereavement issues, lecturer, trainer and author. I am a highly experienced speaker and enjoy to debunk grief myths that are widely held, including the thought that grief always proceeds as a predictable series of a long drawn-out process that everybody has to go through. People go through this sort of oscillation period where they go in and out of states of deep sadness, and that gradually lessens, and then most of them move on. It swings. The oscillations of that pendulum gradually reduce until the person finds equilibrium. Specialties: I enjoy explaining, based on research, how human beings cope with loss, trauma and other forms of extreme advers..