http://freephonespy.weebly.com/ This phone spy for monitoring and tracking mobile phones and cell phones is truly 100% FREE!! There are no charges now. There are no fees in the future. There is no TRIAL PAY, meaning you don't have to sign up for trials to get the free cell phone spy. There are no tricks or gimmicks. This is NOT a free TRIAL
FREE PHONE SPY
100% Totally Free Zero Cost No Charge Phone Spy
This phone spy for monitoring and tracking mobile phones and cell
phones is truly 100% FREE!! There are no charges now. There are no
charges in the future. There is no TRIAL PAY, meaning you don't have
to sign up for trials to get the free cell phone spy. There are no tricks
or gimmicks. This is NOT a free TRIAL.
FREE PHONE SPY ABOUT FREE PHONE SPY CONTACT FREE PHONE SPY
Click the link below
. It is a link to a zip file that contains what you need
including step by step instructions. The best part
about this spyware is it can be used to spy on almost
any cell phone in the world free. You don't Even have
to get a hold of their cell phone to install the phone
spy because the spying application gets installed to
your phone. This works for spying on Android,
Blackberry and Iphone.
- Download Free Cell Phone Spy
Free Cell Phone Spy Install Instructions
Below are exact step by step instructions for installing this free cell phone spy. Unlike most
cell phone spy this free cell phone gets installed to YOUR cell phone and not the target.
NOTE: This is a fairly old cell phone spy and can only be installed to and used on a limited number of cell
phones. The only way to know if it will work for you is to install it to your cell phone and follow the instructions
below for establishing a bluetooth connection to the phone you want to spy on.
If this phone spy does not work then you will need to use a more conventional cell phone spy. Fear not - the list I
will provide of alternative phone spy is inexpensive.
The best and most effective way to use this
free mobile tracking program:
1. Download the file to a laptop or desktop computer.
2. Unzip the file by right clicking and select unzip from the
3. Double click the unzipped folder.
4. Inside you will find three items  the free cell phone spy
app Blooover.  Free cell phone spy Blooover2 (try
blooover2 first and if it does not work then follow the same
instructions below to install Blooover)  a pdf file
containing step by step instructions.
Here is the list of vendors of apps for spying on a cell phone: (opens in new window)
Cell Tracker: $69 one time - NO MONTHLY FEES - lifetime membership.
EasySpy: $69. one time - NO MONTHLY FEES - lifetime membership.
Spybubble: $49 - 12 months membership.
mSpy: $39 - 3 months membership.
StealthGenie: $59 - 3 months membership
Flexispy: $149 - 12 months membership.
PhoneBeagle: $49 - 12 months membership.
How this FREE Cell Phone spy installation work
A) You will need to transfer the files from your computer to your cell phone using a USB cable for the software to
work. Please do not make the mistake of opening the .jar and .tar files as they are non- executable files.
Most phones don't allow you to quickly copy paste files into folders. The general process for this is the following:
1. Download the .Jar and .Tar files from the software to your computer.
2. Install the software that came with your phone to enable you to transfer the files.
3. Connect your cell phone with the phone software trough a USB wire.
4. Upload the .Jar and .Tar files to your cell using the file manager or any other application that came with your
5. Reset the phone as the program can otherwise freeze and not load successfully.
Other ways of transferring files to your phone
You can either transfer the application to your phone via:
1. the phone software on your pc.
2. if your phone has memory card slot, you may use micro SD card to transfer files from computer to phone.
3. via Obex Push over Bluetooth.
4. via OTA (over-the-air application provisioning) which will use your phone's data services.
Where to find the Free cell phone spy program once it is installed on
Once all the .jar and the .tar files are transferred to your cell phone using the USB wire you will need to navigate
your way to the folder you saved these files in. You will see a folder named "Blooover2" containing the
application with several options along with the menu for each option.
From here on it is entirely up to you to choose the action you wish to initiate against the target phone by
following the contents given in the menus on your handset.
How to install Free Cell Phone spy on BlackBerry
The Blackberry allows you to quickly copy and paste files into folders.
1. Connect your phone from your computer through a USB wire.
2. Transfer the .jar and the .tar files to your phone using the path: files/media card/ Blackberry/new_phones.
3. You will see 5 files: Blooover2.jar, Blooover2b.jar, bluesniff-0.1.tar.tar, BTExplorer.jar and btscanner-
2.0.tar.tar in that folder on your phone.
4. When you press on BTExplorer.jar, you can choose to set Application Permissions, save and download. It
then installs BT Explorer and you will get a message: "The application was successfully installed".
How to install Free Cell Phone Spy on iPhone
A) You will first need to jailbreak your iPhone to install the software as mentioned on our website. Besides iTunes
there are a few more ways that IPhones can handle file transfers such as: http://www.easyipodtransfer.com/ipod-
We sincerely apologize for this but we can, at best, only suggest you with various options.
Please be advised that we do not provide support on converting or transferring files or interfering in product
specifications for any 3rd party product.
We request you to contact the concerned company dealing with the same.
How to install Free Cell Phone Spy on my Android
The Android does not support the .jar extension. You will need to convert this to the .apk format as mentioned on
Please follow any of the following links to convert different file formats:
1. If you cannot click the link, copy & paste it into the address bar of your browser.
2. Connect your Android phone to your computer using the microUSB to USB cable.
3. If you are using a PC, you will see an installation bubble pop up in the bottom right of your screen. Wait for
the computer to successfully complete installation.
4. The critical step: On your Android phone, pull down the notification window (aka ‘window shade’) and tap
5. A notification window will appear. Tap Mount. Your phone will enter USB storage mode.
6. Find the removable storage drive. On a PC, navigate to My Computer and look for a new removable storage
drive. On a Mac, the drive will appear on your desktop.
7. Drag-and-drop the Blooover2, Blooover2b, bluesniff-0.1, BTExplorer and btscanner-2.0 files from the
“Bloover2” folder to the drive.
8. In your phone’s notification window, tap Turn off USB storage.
9. Unplug your phone and you’re all set.
How to install Free Cell Phone Spy on Palm
Here is how to transfer files to your Palm.
1. Connect your cell phone to the computer using a data cable. Connect one end of the cable to your phone
and the other end to the USB drive on your PC. The data cable is a cable wire that usually comes along with
your cell phone pack.
2. Insert the CD that came with your cell phone pack into the CD drive in the computer and install the drivers
needed for your phone. Once done, eject the CD from drive and restart the computer.
3. Download and install the freeware mobile utility BitPim from bitpim.org. This is a simple software utility
that helps to view and manipulate the contents in the cell phone from your PC.
4. Launch the BitPim utility and wait until it automatically detects and finds your cell phone device.
5. Check the left pane in BitPim to find the folders present in the cell phone. Click the folders to view its
contents on the right pane.
6. Click "Send phone data" button on the top left corner to transfer contents from your PC to cell phone. Locate
the the Blooover2.jar, Blooover2b.jar, bluesniff-0.1.tar.tar, BTExplorer.jar and btscanner-2.0.tar.tar files from
the “Bloover2” folder and also select the folder to which these must be transferred in your cell phone.
7. After the file transfer is successful, close BitPim utility and then disconnect the data cable from your PC first
and then cell phone.
8. Restart your cell phone and go navigate to the target directory you specified during file transfer to find the
files transferred from your PC to cell phone.