1. X and Y.When X came up with the business plan for the mail service, he tried all kinds of names ending in mail and finally settled for Y as it included the letters "html" - the programming language used to write web pages.
*2.If Hippo, Appy Fizz, Bailley (packaged drinking water) and Frooti belongs to Parle Agro then who owns Parle- G, Melody, Mango Bite, Poppins, Monaco and KrackJack?
*4.Who advertises itself as“Software for the most advanced microprocessors on the planet"?
5.Which cement company claims to be the ‘Engineer’s Choice’?
6.X was originally invented by Max Keith in Germany in 1940 when World War II made it difficult to get the Coca-Cola syrup to Nazi Germany. X was originally made from byproducts of cheese and jam production. The name comes from the German word for imagination because the inventors thought that imagination was needed to taste oranges from the strange mix.
*7.Occupy Wall Street protest was originally called for by which Canadian activist group?
8. As Mr. Nandan Nilekani, Chairman of the UIDAI notes, "The name __________ communicates the fundamental role of the number issued by the UIDAI the number as a universal identity infrastructure, a foundation over which public and private agencies can build services and applications that benefit residents across India."
9. Which finance term derives from Latin word meaning “condition of flowing” ?
20. The ad campaign featuring the Amul girl/moppet dressed in polka dotted dress with red & white bow, is the longest running Ad campaign in the world. (It completed 45 years last summer.) Question: What is the name of this campaign which returns to us every Friday with utterly butterly delicious remarks.
*21.A lady, sitting next to Raymond Loewy at dinner, struck up a conversation. Why, she asked did you put two Xs in _____? Why ask? he asked Because, she said, I couldnt help noticing? Well, he responded, thats the answer.
22. FITB. Don’t just book it. ______ _____ it.
23. Name the cash-and-carry stores by Bharti Walmart Private Limited, a joint venture between Bharti Enterprises and Walmart.
26. In the mid-nineteenth century, Indiaproduced a large quantity of raw cotton.However, India was not the main supplier ofcotton to British textile mills; most of theircotton came from deep south in NorthAmerica. However, the failure of the AmericanCotton crop in 1846 followed by the Civil Warfrom 1861 to 1865 created an urgent need ofalternate supply. India was the answer.What famous organization resulted thereof?
27.Why are these considered among the mostcontroversial Time covers?