The 5 most dangerous trends retailers will face in 2014
The 5 Most Dangerous Trends Retailers Will Face in 2014
1. Giving Away Discounts To Anyone Who Breathes and/or Failing To Sign Up Consistent
Promotions via Direct Mail, Email, and Mobile SMS Lists
2. Waiting For Buyers to Come Into (or Call Your Store) To Buy From YOU vs. MEETING
THEM When/Where Ever They Are Hanging Out...
3. Choosing Last Year's Ad/Marketing Model or Worse NOT HAVING A MKTG MODEL AT
ALL Just To Save a Few Bucks
4. Complaining About How High Your Marketing Costs Are? [or Using That as an excuse
to choose cheaper (or worse Not Doing Anything]
5. Not Selecting A Proven, Premier, Results-Based Marketing System
Guaranteed To CLOSE 2x to 5x LARGER Transaction Size in 2014 Than You Did in all of
2013! [A.K.A. Saying NO To The HearAndProfit Retail Client-Coaching Experience]
Are You Finally Ready To Both Hear-And-Profit?
HearAndProfit Publishing - ForSmarterBuyers.com
“The Place To Get Publishing, Ad-Tweaks, Strategic Marketing, And Professional Coaching For Better
Try It Free Get Your Free Demo
To Receive The Upcoming Article:
"The 7 Deadly Sins Most Businesses Make In Their Marketing...
And How To Avoid Them?"
NO Added Value ["But Wait There's More..."]
NO USP [Have It Your Way... HAVE IT YOUR WAY!!!]
NO NEW & IMPROVED The Lost Art of Re-Invention [Secret of Sesame Street, Lady
Gaga and Madonna ]
NO Freebies, Samplings, Etc. [THEY OWE YOU... Even If It Was A FREE GIFT?]
NO Memberships, Clubs, or Private Exclusive Offerings ["So What's In Your Wallet?"]
NOT Duplicability [Repetition, Oil Wells, and The Blue Men Group Effect]
NO System: Sewers, Toilets, And Aqueducts, [What The Romans Taught Us About The
Fine Art Plumbing]
SUBSCRIBE Here: http://forsmarterbuyers.com/demo