Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.

Hay group reward information services

1,635 views

Published on

Information from Hay Group

Published in: Recruiting & HR
  • Be the first to comment

  • Be the first to like this

Hay group reward information services

  1. 1. Reward Information Services Indonesia
  2. 2. 2© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Hay Group’s Expertise Hay Group is a global consulting firm that works with leaders to transform strategy into reality. We develop talent, organize people to be more effective, and motivate them to perform at their best  Our clients: with 88 offices in 47 countries, we work with over 7,000 clients around the world. Our clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors operate in diverse environments and represent diverse business challenges  Our breadth of expertise: for over 60 years, we have been renowned for the quality and intellectual rigor of our work. We give our clients breakthrough perspectives on their organizations by transforming research into actionable insights  Our focus: our focus is on making change happen and helping people and organizations realize their potential At Hay Group, we help organisations work… by turning their strategy into reality
  3. 3. 3© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Headquarter in Pennsylvania, USA NORTH AMERICA LATIN AMERICA EUROPE AND MIDDLE EAST AFRICA PACIFIC UNITED STATES  Atlanta  Boston  Charlotte  Chicago  Dallas  Kansas City  Los Angeles  New York  Norwalk  Philadelphia  San Francisco  Washington, DC CANADA  Calgary  Edmonton  Halifax  Montreal  Ottawa  Regina  Toronto  Vancouver MEXICO  Mexico City COSTA RICA  San Jose ARGENTINA  Buenos Aires BRAZIL  Sao Paulo CHILE  Santiago COLUMBIA  Bogota PERU  Lima VENEZUELA  Caracas AUSTRIA Vienna BELGIUM Brussels CZECH REPUBLIC Prague FINLAND Helsinki FRANCE  Lille  Lyon  Paris  Strasbourg GERMANY  Berlin  Frankfurt GREECE  Athens HUNGARY  Budapest IRELAND  Dublin ISRAEL  Tel Aviv ITALY  Milan  Rome THE NETHERLANDS  Zeist NORWAY  Oslo POLAND  Warsaw PORTUGAL  Lisbon RUSSIA  Moscow SLOVIC REPUBLIC  Bratislava SPAIN  Barcelona  Madrid SWEDEN  Stockholm SWITZERLAND  Zurich TURKEY  Istanbul U.A.E.  Dubai UNITED KINGDOM  Birmingham  Bristol  Glasgow  London  Manchester  Windsor SOUTH AFRICA  Sandton AUSTRALIA  Brisbane  Melbourne  Sydney  Perth NEW ZEALAND  Auckland  Wellington ASIA CHINA  Beijing  Hong Kong  Shanghai INDIA  New Delhi  Mumbai INDONESIA  Jakarta JAPAN  Tokyo MALAYSIA  Kuala Lumpur SINGAPORE SOUTH KOREA  Seoul THAILAND  Bangkok Our Global Reach
  4. 4. 4© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved How we organize our business Building effective organizations Leadership and talent Reward services Leadership transformation Capability assessment Talent management HayGroupTransforming Learning:onlinediagnostics Executive rewards Job evaluation Reward Information Services Reward strategies Hay Group Insight: employee and customer surveys Performance management BEO solutions Helping organizations workOur purpose Our practice clusters Our service lines
  5. 5. 5© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Some of our clients
  6. 6. Survey Methodology 02
  7. 7. 7© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Compensation Aggregates Annual Base Salary Total Earnings Fixed annual Remuneration Total Cash 12 months Basic Salary + fixed payments Total Cash Annual Base Salary Annual base Salary Total Allowances Benefits value Total short term variable payments Total annual Remuneration Total Earnings Benefits value
  8. 8. 8© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Definition of Market Lines  P90 - the 90th percentile divides the top 10% from the remaining 90% of data  Q3 - the 75th percentile divides the top 25% from the remaining 75% of data  MD - the 50th percentile divides the top 50% from the remaining 50% of data  Q1 - the 25th percentile divides the lowest 25% from the remaining 75% of data  P10 - the 10th percentile divides the lowest 10% from the remaining 90% of data  AVG - Average is the arithmetic mean of the data A minimum number of observations is necessary to provide reliable and consistent information. The table below shows the absolute minimum number of observations required at a given reference level before the relevant percentile line can be calculated and report as follows: Line produced Number of population Average and median 4 Q1 & Q3 8 P10 & P90 12
  9. 9. 9© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Conducting Internal Analysis
  10. 10. 10© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Conducting External Analysis Organization’s practice line Market lines
  11. 11. 11© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Compa ratio Table
  12. 12. Hay global delivery platform: Hay PayNet www.haygrouppaynet.com 03
  13. 13. 13© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved PayNet services International  Enables users to view specifics about several countries, i.e. pay movement, market data, etc Precision data  To find out real market data on compensation information, with high degree of flexibility in determining which specific information needed, giving benchmarking information on current position in the market, or assists clients in formulating competitive remuneration policies and practices. Update three times a year Precision report  To view the current hay compensation and executive reports, and other club surveys done in the subscribed countries. Indonesia’s market remuneration report is updated two times a year
  14. 14. Process 04
  15. 15. 15© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Survey Data Submission Processes Client (participant) Hay sends data collection package to client Hay communicates deadline for data submission to client Client delivers completed data collection package to Hay Hay performs quality check on data and cleans data Hay sends collection data package to Regional Process Centre (RPC) in Malaysia RPC performs quality check on data and cleans data Data cleaned RPC analyses all data Hay provides Job mapping and data submission assistance to client Hay delivers online deliverables to client
  16. 16. 16© 2011 Hay Group. All rights reserved Thank You!

×