• More than 75 percent of Indians over 35 have some form of gum disease and the most common one of
all is gingivitis—the mildest form of periodontal disease.
• It results in red and swollen gums that bleed easily. Bad oral hygiene and poor dental care leads to this
• It is usually caused by the growth of bacteria in your mouth which is not cleaned adequately and
• The direct cause of gingivitis is plaque—the soft, sticky, colorless film of bacteria that forms
constantly on the teeth and gums.
• The mouth is a busy place, with millions of bacteria constantly on the move.
• Attention to everyday oral hygiene like brushing and flossing, coupled with professional
cleaning twice a year, could be all that's needed to prevent gum disease.
• The best way to prevent gingivitis is a program of good dental hygiene, one that you begin early
and practice consistently throughout life.
• Brushing your teeth twice a day and flossing at least once to remove food particles and bacteria
is good way to start.
• Dental treatment for Gingivitis begins with removing all plaque and tartar that has built up on the
teeth. This can take up to a few sessions.
• The dentist will then treat the roots of the teeth to ensure that every little bit of bacteria is
• If you already have gingivitis, don’t worry. Visit us at Dentzz and we will ensure that you get the
best treatment possible.
• You can also find some Dentzz reviews online, that demonstrate how effective we are at what we
• Gingivitis is a surprisingly common ailment and one that we have years of experience treating.
• Read the complete article on, http://bit.ly/1I7Ao9R