• St. Joseph is a figure in the Gospels, thehusband of Mary the mother of Jesus and theearthly father of jesus Christ.• St. Joseph Parish in Project 3, Quezon Citywas established on November 23, 1951.• The first mass was held on December 7, 1951in a provisional church at Durian Street, Project2, rented from the Peoples Homesite HousingCorporaton• On March 23, 1952, the cornerstone for thenew church was blessed and laid. Theconstruction of the church was completed inearly 1954 on time for the celebration on March19 of the local fiesta.
• Actual renovation work began in late1980 and was completed in November1984. December 14, 1982 marked theinauguration of the Blessed SacramentChapel at the ground floor of the • As the parish communityparish church. celebrates 60 years of faith, grace, and service (1951-2011), the congregation rejoices in St. Joseph, their Patron Saint, who continues to accompany and guide• On November 12, 1999, St. Joseph them in their pilgrimage towardsParish was conferred the title of the Father.Archdiocesan Shrine of St. Josephand was solemnly blessed onDecember 3, 1999 • To address the growing number of the parishioners, as well as church goers from nearby parishes, additional lots adjacent to the church was purchased
Fr. Bong Guerrero• Fr. Jose S. Sunga (Dec. 7, 1951-Oct. 31, 1970)• Fr. Max A. Ocampo (Nov. 1, 1970-May 1971/actingcapacity)• Msgr. Protacio G. Gungon (May 1971-Aug. 31,1977)• Msgr. Arsenio R. Bautista (Sept. 1, 1977-May 16,1989)• Fr. Romerico A. Prieto (May 17, 1989-Dec. 31,1993)• Msgr. Alfonso A. Bugaoan, Jr. (Jan. 1, 1994-2006)• Fr. Alfredo G. Guerrero (2006-2012