PSITE is interested in learning another academic ecosystem in ASEAN member country. For this year, the Society believes that Jakarta, Indonesia can meet its expectations being listed as a global city in the 2008 Globalization and World Cities Study Group and Network (GaWC) research. The Indonesia educational tour aims to:
1. To explore, get-to-know, and learn the research and development ecosystem.
2. To learn the country’s outcomes-based education (OBE) best practices.
3. To learn the country’s preparation in line with the ASEAN 2015 integration.
4. To build a possible network with emphasis on knowledge sharing, faculty & student exchange, internship and immersion programs and service-learning.
5. To invite Indonesian researchers and experts to participate during the international conference to be organized by PSITE on October 23-25, 2014.