Successfully reported this slideshow.
We use your LinkedIn profile and activity data to personalize ads and to show you more relevant ads. You can change your ad preferences anytime.
Sales Analysis Tool Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Products/Services                                                     ...
New Revenue     $448,909    $394,897    $357,890   $412,349   $408,908   $438,128   $523,900    $538,209   $668,902   $729...
Sales Analysis ToolTotal Monthly Sales Revenues By Product/Service                                                        ...
Sales Analysis Tool  Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Market Segments                                                      ...
New Revenue             $389,089     $112,003    $17,583    $12,988    $15,908    $19,873    $27,049    $34,893    $45,232...
Sales Analysis Tool  Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Sales Representative Fiscal Year 2012             Jan        Feb     ...
% Goal - Renew Revenue       91.1%      80.8%      79.3%      83.7%      83.1%      83.4%      91.6%      99.7%      68.9%...
MICHAEL JOHNSON     New Revenue Goal       $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $1...
Renew Revenue Goal     $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $120,000   $200,000   ...
Total Revenue Actual   $218,644   $193,858   $190,276   $200,940   $199,534   $200,234   $219,854   $239,168   $275,454   ...
Sales Analysis Tool  Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Sales Representative Fiscal Year 2012             Jan        Feb     ...
Renew Revenue Goal     $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   ...
Total Revenue Goal     $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   $400,000   ...
PAUL ALLEN     New Revenue Goal       $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,000   $200,00...
New Revenue Actual       $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0       ...
Renew Revenue Actual     $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0         $0       ...
Upcoming SlideShare
Loading in …5
×

Sales Analysis Tool

1,027 views

Published on

Get this template plus 350+ other premium business tools & templates at www.demandmetric.com

  • Be the first to comment

Sales Analysis Tool

  1. 1. Sales Analysis Tool Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Products/Services TotalProducts/Services Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Sales % Net Sales Revenues $2,405,090 $2,132,459 $2,093,040 $2,210,340 $2,194,890 $2,202,590 $2,418,400 $2,630,859 $3,029,890 $3,383,440 $2,953,584 $3,131,873 $30,786,455 100.0% Product 1 New Revenue $349,980 $378,488 $409,489 $412,090 $388,473 $424,875 $399,875 $468,900 $493,272 $578,039 $479,320 $473,821 $5,256,622 17.1% Renewed $489,487 $517,349 $483,090 $487,900 $491,838 $463,901 $529,879 $538,232 $588,032 $600,490 $578,009 $621,784 $6,389,991 20.8% Total Revenue $839,467 $895,837 $892,579 $899,990 $880,311 $888,776 $929,754 $1,007,132 $1,081,304 $1,178,529 $1,057,329 $1,095,605 $11,646,613 37.8% Product 2 New Revenue $128,994 $108,975 $148,900 $169,857 $178,994 $164,900 $178,498 $177,384 $185,908 $188,438 $191,378 $174,902 $1,997,128 6.5% Renewed $89,049 $72,890 $88,948 $78,459 $91,830 $84,904 $69,032 $55,989 $67,490 $73,980 $88,909 $98,009 $959,489 3.1% Total Revenue $218,043 $181,865 $237,848 $248,316 $270,824 $249,804 $247,530 $233,373 $253,398 $262,418 $280,287 $272,911 $2,956,617 9.6% Product 3 New Revenue $10,894 $14,890 $17,583 $12,988 $15,908 $19,873 $27,049 $34,893 $45,232 $55,980 $52,890 $56,890 $365,070 1.2% Renewed $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 0.0% Total Revenue $10,894 $14,890 $17,583 $12,988 $15,908 $19,873 $27,049 $34,893 $45,232 $55,980 $52,890 $56,890 $365,070 1.2% All Products New Revenue $489,868 $502,353 $575,972 $594,935 $583,375 $609,648 $605,422 $681,177 $724,412 $822,457 $723,588 $705,613 $7,618,820 24.7% Renewed $578,536 $590,239 $572,038 $566,359 $583,668 $548,805 $598,911 $594,221 $655,522 $674,470 $666,918 $719,793 $7,349,480 23.9% Total Revenue $1,068,404 $1,092,592 $1,148,010 $1,161,294 $1,167,043 $1,158,453 $1,204,333 $1,275,398 $1,379,934 $1,496,927 $1,390,506 $1,425,406 $14,968,300 48.6% Service 1
  2. 2. New Revenue $448,909 $394,897 $357,890 $412,349 $408,908 $438,128 $523,900 $538,209 $668,902 $729,049 $658,920 $590,389 $6,170,450 20.0% Renewed $389,489 $414,989 $402,839 $445,890 $380,398 $499,289 $552,901 $562,393 $638,902 $677,439 $590,084 $618,984 $6,173,597 20.1% Total Revenue $838,398 $809,886 $760,729 $858,239 $789,306 $937,417 $1,076,801 $1,100,602 $1,307,804 $1,406,488 $1,249,004 $1,209,373 $12,344,047 40.1%Service 2 New Revenue $258,909 $103,909 $89,482 $109,843 $138,930 $56,893 $75,893 $175,009 $189,403 $228,098 $234,098 $269,098 $1,929,565 6.3% Renewed $239,379 $126,072 $94,819 $80,964 $99,611 $49,827 $61,373 $79,850 $152,749 $251,927 $79,976 $227,996 $1,544,543 5.0% Total Revenue $498,288 $229,981 $184,301 $190,807 $238,541 $106,720 $137,266 $254,859 $342,152 $480,025 $314,074 $497,094 $3,474,108 11.3%All Services New Revenue $707,818 $498,806 $447,372 $522,192 $547,838 $495,021 $599,793 $713,218 $858,305 $957,147 $893,018 $859,487 $8,100,015 26.3% Renewed $628,868 $541,061 $497,658 $526,854 $480,009 $549,116 $614,274 $642,243 $791,651 $929,366 $670,060 $846,980 $7,718,140 25.1% Total Revenue $1,336,686 $1,039,867 $945,030 $1,049,046 $1,027,847 $1,044,137 $1,214,067 $1,355,461 $1,649,956 $1,886,513 $1,563,078 $1,706,467 $15,818,155 51.4%
  3. 3. Sales Analysis ToolTotal Monthly Sales Revenues By Product/Service TotalSales Channels Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Sales %Net Sales Revenues $2,405,090 $2,132,459 $2,093,040 $2,210,340 $2,194,890 $2,202,590 $2,418,400 $2,630,859 $3,029,890 $3,383,440 $2,953,584 $3,131,873 $30,786,455 100.0% Direct Sales New Revenue $349,980 $378,488 $409,489 $412,090 $388,473 $424,875 $399,875 $468,900 $493,272 $578,039 $479,320 $473,821 $5,256,622 17.1% Renewed $489,487 $517,349 $483,090 $487,900 $491,838 $463,901 $529,879 $538,232 $588,032 $600,490 $578,009 $621,784 $6,389,991 20.8% Total Revenue $839,467 $895,837 $892,579 $899,990 $880,311 $888,776 $929,754 $1,007,132 $1,081,304 $1,178,529 $1,057,329 $1,095,605 $11,646,613 37.8% Partner Sales New Revenue $847,199 $522,518 $461,940 $561,146 $536,009 $580,236 $684,188 $817,229 $1,061,924 $1,286,023 $985,069 $1,084,683 $9,428,164 30.6% Renewed $489,487 $517,349 $483,090 $487,900 $491,838 $463,901 $529,879 $538,232 $588,032 $600,490 $578,009 $621,784 $6,389,991 20.8% Total Revenue $1,336,686 $1,039,867 $945,030 $1,049,046 $1,027,847 $1,044,137 $1,214,067 $1,355,461 $1,649,956 $1,886,513 $1,563,078 $1,706,467 $15,818,155 51.4% Distributor Sales New Revenue $128,994 $108,975 $148,900 $169,857 $178,994 $164,900 $178,498 $177,384 $185,908 $188,438 $191,378 $174,902 $1,997,128 6.5% Renewed $89,049 $72,890 $88,948 $78,459 $91,830 $84,904 $69,032 $55,989 $67,490 $73,980 $88,909 $98,009 $959,489 3.1% Total Revenue $218,043 $181,865 $237,848 $248,316 $270,824 $249,804 $247,530 $233,373 $253,398 $262,418 $280,287 $272,911 $2,956,617 9.6% Online & Web Order Sales New Revenue $10,894 $14,890 $17,583 $12,988 $15,908 $19,873 $27,049 $34,893 $45,232 $55,980 $52,890 $56,890 $365,070 1.2% Renewed $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 0.0% Total Revenue $10,894 $14,890 $17,583 $12,988 $15,908 $19,873 $27,049 $34,893 $45,232 $55,980 $52,890 $56,890 $365,070 1.2%
  4. 4. Sales Analysis Tool Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Market Segments Total Market Segments Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Sales % Net Sales Revenues $2,405,090 $2,132,459 $2,093,040 $2,210,340 $2,194,890 $2,202,590 $2,418,400 $2,630,859 $3,029,890 $3,383,440 $2,953,584 $3,131,873 $30,786,455 100.0% NorthWest USA New Revenue $289,090 $267,803 $409,489 $412,090 $388,473 $424,875 $399,875 $468,900 $493,272 $578,039 $479,320 $473,821 $5,085,047 16.5% Renew Revenue $189,039 $229,093 $483,090 $487,900 $491,838 $463,901 $529,879 $538,232 $588,032 $600,490 $578,009 $621,784 $5,801,287 18.8%NorthWest USA - Total Rev $478,129 $496,896 $892,579 $899,990 $880,311 $888,776 $929,754 $1,007,132 $1,081,304 $1,178,529 $1,057,329 $1,095,605 $10,886,334 35.4% NorthEast USA New Revenue $278,590 $242,807 $148,900 $169,857 $178,994 $164,900 $178,498 $177,384 $185,908 $188,438 $191,378 $174,902 $2,280,556 7.4% Renew Revenue $199,039 $134,893 $88,948 $78,459 $91,830 $84,904 $69,032 $55,989 $67,490 $73,980 $88,909 $98,009 $1,131,482 3.7%NorthEast USA - Total Rev $477,629 $377,700 $237,848 $248,316 $270,824 $249,804 $247,530 $233,373 $253,398 $262,418 $280,287 $272,911 $3,412,038 11.1% SouthWest USA New Revenue $223,090 $120,572 $89,482 $109,843 $138,930 $56,893 $75,893 $175,009 $189,403 $228,098 $234,098 $269,098 $1,910,409 6.2% Renew Revenue $179,038 $126,072 $94,819 $80,964 $99,611 $49,827 $61,373 $79,850 $152,749 $251,927 $79,976 $227,996 $1,484,202 4.8%SouthWest USA - Total Rev $402,128 $246,644 $184,301 $190,807 $238,541 $106,720 $137,266 $254,859 $342,152 $480,025 $314,074 $497,094 $3,394,611 11.0% SouthEast USA New Revenue $178,093 $394,897 $357,890 $412,349 $408,908 $438,128 $523,900 $538,209 $668,902 $729,049 $658,920 $590,389 $5,899,634 19.2% Renew Revenue $98,904 $414,989 $402,839 $445,890 $380,398 $499,289 $552,901 $562,393 $638,902 $677,439 $590,084 $618,984 $5,883,012 19.1%SouthEast USA - Total Rev $276,997 $809,886 $760,729 $858,239 $789,306 $937,417 $1,076,801 $1,100,602 $1,307,804 $1,406,488 $1,249,004 $1,209,373 $11,782,646 38.3% International
  5. 5. New Revenue $389,089 $112,003 $17,583 $12,988 $15,908 $19,873 $27,049 $34,893 $45,232 $55,980 $52,890 $56,890 $840,378 2.7% Renew Revenue $381,118 $89,330 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 0.0%International - Total Rev $770,207 $201,333 $17,583 $12,988 $15,908 $19,873 $27,049 $34,893 $45,232 $55,980 $52,890 $56,890 $1,310,826 4.3%Total Total New Revenue $1,357,952 $1,138,082 $1,023,344 $1,117,127 $1,131,213 $1,104,669 $1,205,215 $1,394,395 $1,582,717 $1,779,604 $1,616,606 $1,565,100 $16,016,024 52.0% Total Renew Revenue $1,047,138 $994,377 $1,069,696 $1,093,213 $1,063,677 $1,097,921 $1,213,185 $1,236,464 $1,447,173 $1,603,836 $1,336,978 $1,566,773 $14,770,431 48.0% Total Revenue $2,405,090 $2,132,459 $2,093,040 $2,210,340 $2,194,890 $2,202,590 $2,418,400 $2,630,859 $3,029,890 $3,383,440 $2,953,584 $3,131,873 $30,786,455 100.0%
  6. 6. Sales Analysis Tool Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Sales Representative Fiscal Year 2012 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Totals Net Sales Goal $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $2,640,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $38,720,000 Net Sales Revenue $2,405,090 $2,132,459 $2,093,040 $2,210,340 $2,194,890 $2,202,590 $2,418,400 $2,630,859 $3,029,890 $3,383,440 $2,953,584 $3,131,873 $30,786,455 % Goal Achieved 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Sales Representatives: JOHN DOE New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% SALLY SMITH New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383
  7. 7. % Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% BILL JONES New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% JANE BROWN New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5%
  8. 8. MICHAEL JOHNSON New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% SUE MITCHELL New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% PAUL ALLEN New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5%
  9. 9. Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% BELLA LEE New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% JIM RICHARDS New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000
  10. 10. Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% LISA TAYLOR New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,767 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,727 $153,792 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,383% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,644 $193,858 $190,276 $200,940 $199,534 $200,234 $219,854 $239,168 $275,454 $307,584 $268,506 $284,714 $2,798,766% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% JOSE SANCHEZ New Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 New Revenue Actual $109,322 $96,950 $95,142 $100,470 $99,767 $100,133 $109,933 $119,595 $137,727 $153,800 $134,271 $142,376 $1,399,486 % Goal - New Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.9% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Renew Revenue Goal $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $120,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $1,760,000 Renew Revenue Actual $109,328 $96,929 $95,138 $100,470 $99,783 $100,117 $109,927 $119,584 $137,623 $153,800 $134,253 $142,357 $1,399,309% Goal - Renew Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.2% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.8% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Total Revenue Goal $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $240,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $3,520,000 Total Revenue Actual $218,650 $193,879 $190,280 $200,940 $199,550 $200,250 $219,860 $239,179 $275,350 $307,600 $268,524 $284,733 $2,798,795% Goal - Total Revenue 91.1% 80.8% 79.3% 83.7% 83.1% 83.4% 91.6% 99.7% 68.8% 76.9% 67.1% 71.2% 79.5% Net Sales $2,405,090 $2,132,459 $2,093,040 $2,210,340 $2,194,890 $2,202,590 $2,418,400 $2,630,859 $3,029,890 $3,383,440 $2,953,584 $3,131,873 $30,786,455 Revenues
  11. 11. Sales Analysis Tool Total Monthly Sales Revenues By Sales Representative Fiscal Year 2012 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Totals Net Sales Goal $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $4,400,000 $52,800,000 Net Sales Revenue $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal Achieved 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Sales Representatives: JOHN DOE New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% SALLY SMITH New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
  12. 12. Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% BILL JONES New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% JANE BROWN New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
  13. 13. Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% MICHAEL JOHNSON New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% SUE MITCHELL New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0%
  14. 14. PAUL ALLEN New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% BELLA LEE New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% JIM RICHARDS New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000
  15. 15. New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% LISA TAYLOR New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% JOSE SANCHEZ New Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000 New Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 % Goal - New Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Renew Revenue Goal $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $200,000 $2,400,000
  16. 16. Renew Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Renew Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Total Revenue Goal $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $400,000 $4,800,000 Total Revenue Actual $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0% Goal - Total Revenue 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% 0.0% Net Sales $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 $0 Revenues

×