Our Marketing Automation (MA) Solution Study covers one of the six categories presented in our Sales Enablement Best Practices Report. Demand Metric defines Marketing Automation as the strategies, processes and software technology that enable marketing departments to automate, measure and improve the performance of marketing strategies, activities and workflows.
These strategies and activities include: Email Marketing, Multi-channel Campaign Management, Inbound/Search Marketing, Landing Pages, Lead Generation, Lead Management, Lead Scoring, Lead Nurturing, Social Marketing, Marketing Resource Management, Event Management, Engagement Marketing and Marketing Analytics.
The three foundation functions of marketing automation systems are – email marketing, campaign management and lead management. While the most advanced and sophisticated marketing automation systems have extending capabilities far beyond this base, these functions are core to a Marketing Automation system.
This study covers the following sections:
- Executive Summary
- What is Marketing Automation?
- Benefits of Marketing Automation
- The Marketing Automation Solutions Landscape
- Marketing Automation Deployment Lifecycle
- Vendor Selection Criteria
- Action Plan
- Analyst Bottom Line
- About the Research Analysts
- Our Solution Study Methodology
- About Demand Metric
There are 9 premium tools & templates linked inside of this solution study:
- Marketing Automation Maturity Assessment
- Marketing Automation Business Case
- Marketing Automation Strategy Scorecard
- Marketing Automation Vendors Matrix
- Marketing Automation System RFP
- Marketing Automation Vendor Evaluation
- MarCom Plan Methodology
- Marketing Automation Metrics Dashboard
- Marketing Automation ROI Calculator
To obtain this document, visit us at http://www.demandmetric.com/register