• Can find out if an MP or Peer has ever spoken
• Can find all archaeological monuments and
public discoveries in their constituency's
• We can approach those who haven’t been
supportive of the Scheme or archaeology if their
area is highly productive
• We can raise our political profile!
• Any other heritage body can use this as a tool!
Guardian news articles about PAS
Create a searchable archive of stories
Rurality of coin distributions?
PhD student at the Institute
comparing static data from
PAS, HERs and coin hoard
reports to produce a
synthesised map to update
Richard Reece’s study of
Roman coin finds. This will
change our knowledge of
Roman Britain to a ruralised
This is obviously Stonehenge, and no we don’t have any recorded metal
detector activity here. The above just demonstrates the Google Earth plugin on
our new database. If you’re interested this is WOEID 26351828 and is 87
metres above sea level.
Variety of formats to view
We can limit zoom interface Obfuscate the findspot