Graduate Schools that Offer Online Masters of Education
Graduate Schools that OfferOnline Masters of Education
“Good education is the key to success.”In spite of the economic crisis and highcosts of living, many people wanted toadvance their career and taking theireducation by pursuing online master’sdegree is a very convenient way.
Online learnings will not just provide themflexibilities on their schedule, but also it will givethem a chance to choose from different topranked schools. But due to the demand of onlinemaster’s degree programs, there were variousschools that offer unaccredited courses and as aresult, it is important to choose a finest school fora master’s degree. If possible, researchthoroughly and some people who already earnedtheir online master’s degree.
LA PRAIRIE, CANADA (June 13, 2012) —There are numerous graduate schools that offeredonline masters of education and they werecompiled by MastersinEducationReviews.com.This list was to help students especiallyprofessionals in choosing or deciding whichschool they should prefer. The website can alsogive them information that will relate in someeducational programs.
Nowadays, higher education will secure theircareer and get good paying position.Bachelor’s degrees will get you a job, but it willsimply put you on a usual position forbeginners. “IF you major in art, realize your willhave to get a master’s degree. The economiccalculus has changed…”, Director of theCentre of Education at Georgetown Universitysaid.
Earning online masters of education can certainlyopen doors that could be beneficial for anyone. It istougher for anyone to bring you down if you havethis degree. However, decision-making in choosingthe right school and program in varieties ofinstitutions will give you a headache.MasterinEducationReviews.com conducts reviewfor the most popular master’s program and the topschools in which you can take it.
Online masters of education has also anoption on the website, which can be veryhandy for people who have busyschedules and cannot commit to the timerequirement of an on-site program.University of Southern California,University of Phoenix, University ofMassachusetts, Kaplan University, etc.are the schools who have the highestrank on the site.
Online degrees were discriminated but intoday’s job market, they are very common andrespected by the majority of employers as longas it comes from a school who have goodreputation.The site also covers a subject which is mastersin special education. It will open doors ofopportunities in the field of education and willwork for sectors—administrative and teaching.
It will require depth concentration options,academic standards, and a reputation to beincluded on the best online masters ofeducation graduate school. Here are thehigh ranking schools and there uniquestandards:
1. University of Southern California Rossier School of EducationIn U.S, one of the top-ranked educationprograms is the Rossier program. The cost oftuition for graduate students at USC is $21,081for a 15-18 units. The unique feature of it is theonline degree program is the first one offered bya major research university and its curriculum isthe same as the one offered on campus. Theincluded based fieldwork for the students is canbe completed anywhere.
2. National UniversityIt is one of the best online schools in thecountry because of its online educationaldatabase. The cost of tuition to complete thedegree is $16,200. The program will allowthem to focus on a particular subject becausestudents enrol one course per month andclasses start every month.
3. Capella UniversityThe university made it to the list because ofthe quality of its curriculum. When havingsurveys, majority of the respondents weresatisfied with their education experience.
4. Brandman UniversityThe cost of tuition to earn the degree is$17,100. All the required coursework arecompleted online and sessions startthroughout the year.
5. Post UniversityLike National University, this universitybelonged to the top ranked online schoolsbecause of the online educationdatabase. The 33-credit hour degree willcost $16,500. The benefits of thisuniversity is that students get small classsizes and they can log in on their coursesany time.
6. Grand Canyon UniversityOnline degree programs on GrandCanyon University are taught by agroup of full time professors and theinstitution is a regionally-accreditedschool
7. Kaplan UniversityFreshmen can take a course for 5weeks without paying the tuition.The university will let their studentsto decide whether their chosencourse will fit on them or not.
8. University of TexasStudents have the freedom to taketheir elective credit hours in a specificsubject. If a student is a resident ofTexas, the cost of tuition will be$9,270 for a degree. Non-residentwould pay $21,000.
9. Strayer UniversityIts curriculum is updated regularly tomeet all the needs of employers.Students can complete their degreein 4.5 years.
10. Concordia UniversityStudents can complete their onlinemasters of education program in oneyear or less. The university isaccredited and well-respected.