1. Empty Trash Automagically In your wp-config.php: define(EMPTY_TRASH_DAYS, 1 );
2. Change Your Autosave Interval In your wp-config.php: define(AUTOSAVE_INTERVAL‘, 160);
3. Edit ImagesAfter uploading an Image you canactually edit the image you uploaded.Really.
4. Maintenance.phpCreate your own maintenance.phpYou decide what the maintenancepage looks like.
5. oEmbedoEmbed will help you to automagically embedcontent from• YouTube• Vimeo• Flickr• .. and many more by just pasting the URL. Yes, it’s that simple.
6. Media Settings Media settings are not static.• Change the thumbnail, medium and large settings• Add the maximum width to your Media Settings options page as well. Just do it.
7. Use Child ThemeWhen customizing an existingWordPress Theme, you have no otherchoice than to use a child theme.Really. Learn more on the Codex.
8. Use the fullscreen modeWordPress 3.2 introduced the full screenedit screen.Write your content distraction free.Try it.
9. Screen options. Try them On top of every single screen you use. You have options. Fiddle around with it. Try them.
10. We’ve got shortcutsThere a various shortcuts available for you.• Pressing Shift-a approves the checked comments.• Pressing Shift-s marks the checked comments as spam.• Pressing Shift-d deletes the checked comments.• Pressing Shift-u unapproves the checked comments.• Pressing Shift-t moves the checked comments to the Trash.• Pressing Shift-z restores the checked comments from the Trash.Check the Codex for more. Because there is.
Gracias! Presentation with links toexamples will be posted onhttp://remkusdevries.com