Name:- Deepmala Ray
Dept:- Journalism & Mass Comm
Definition of Pollution
• when harmful substances contaminate the
Environment, it is called pollution.
• pollution refers to the very bad condition of
environment in terms of quantity and quality.
Types of Pollution
• Air Pollution
• Water Pollution
• Noise Pollution
• Land Pollution
• Radio Active Pollution
Reasons of pollutions
• The river Yamuna Is the reason of Delhi water
• Industry wastage
• Motor vehicles.
Survey on state base
• After a series of surveys and extensive reports,
there is no doubt that Delhi is the reigning king
of polluted cities in the world.
• Delhi air has PM2.5 concentrations of 153
micrograms and PM10 concentrations of 286
micrograms, much more than the permissible
Roles of Govt. and Media
• Indian government made many rules for
pollution stopping in Delhi.
• like, car free day, Delhi Odd-even Formula,
Swachh Bharat Abhiyan Etc.
• about these rules are inform to people through
• For making pollution free Delhi, we should
follow all the rules of pollution control.