According to Morgan, “ International human
resources management is the interplay
among these three dimensions-
1. Human resources Activities
2. Types of employees
3. Countries of operation.”
1. To reduce the risk of international human
2. To avoid cultural risk.
3. To avoid regional disparities.
4. To manage diversified human capital.
5. To remain competitive throughout the
6. To maintain local reasonability.
1. Human Resources Planning.
2. Recruitment and Selection.
3. Training and Development.
4. Employee Relations.
Markets are no longer protected from foreign
competition. It is now open for competition
from both domestic and foreign firms.
Due to globalization of economy, business is
crossing country borders to become
international business, which is dynamic.
Quality HR are a must for implementing
global competitive strategies.
A large proportion of workforce is located in
other countries away from their homes and
The unusual level of foreign competition in
both domestic and foreign markets is forcing
business to find and retain the competitive