• Energy Generators – Here, it is a machine which Generates
electricity with the help of Fossil Fuel, Hydel Energy, Solar
Energy, Tidal Energy, Wind Energy, or Geo-Thermal Energy. For
example Thermal Power Plant, Diesel Generator, Hydel Power
• Free Energy Generator – It is a Self Powered system which
generates electricity, or we can say it Recycles Electricity Fed
to it, for itself and outside the system, continuously. We will
continue further in next slide.
• The concept of Free Energy Generator can be used for generating
electricity without using any Fossil Fuel, and any other mean, which
means to generate Free Electricity.
• Mechanical Method – It may be
comprised of an alternator, a motor, a
• Electronic Method – It can be set-up by
using Inductors, Cores, Magnets and
• In this method, an alternator is coupled
with an Induction motor. Which is
powered by an external source of energy
for Initiation of the process. Once the
process has been started, electricity
generated is switched as a supply of the
Motor which is running the Alternator,
which make them Mutually Powered or
Self Powered. It is better shown in the
• In this method, some basic electronic
components like inductor, capacitor,
resistor, mosfet, etc are used. An external
source initiates the process. After
initialization, it powers itself. Here is an
example shown in the video.
• It is Eco-friendly and Economical.
• Process needs external energy for Initialization, only.
• Process follows effluence nature.
• It can be used for Domestic purpose only.
• Needs Improvement.
• It is very Eco-Friendly.
• It is very Economical for domestic purpose.
• It can get one rid off Power Supply Companies for one time
Robert Fludd's -1618 “Water Screw“ Taccola Wheel – 15th Century
• As we have seen, Theory at that has become a Very HOT &
Trending topic because of its Challenges and Competition around
the Globe and also for its Success Possibility.
• Many Small Projects are going on at very low scale.
Why Free Energy Generator ?
– Make less
The First –
• Here and after, one can easily conclude that this iDEA is
very Revolutionary, Innovative and Productive.
• For better scope it needs much more Development,
instead of what has been done to it.
• It is still Under Development…