Marketing is Always Integrated
• Even traiditional marketing doesn’t work with
• Campaigns had to be run on TV, Magazines,
Radio and Newspapers to bring results.
• To keep the brand on top of people’s minds, be
where people are - channel doesn’t matter.
Digital Marketing Myths
• Email open rates keep declining - email marketing
• Google keeps changing algorithms - pushes ads on
top - SEO is dead.
• Facebook organic reach keeps declining - Social
Media is dead.
• Paid ads are not sustainable because of huge
Why Integrated Digital Marketing?
• No digital marketing channel can bring results
on its own.
• Trafﬁc doesn’t bring revenue. Customers do.
And customers are everywhere.
• You need paid ads, content marketing, email
marketing, organic search trafﬁc and proper
sales funnel to make your business work.
How to Integrate Digital Channels?
• Content is the foundation of all marketing (even
before the digital age)
• Social Media and Email Marketing should be
focused towards amplifying the content and
extending its reach.
• Search Engines will send trafﬁc to your content
if your content is good. You just need to take
care of the hygeine factors.
Why Content is the Foundation?
• Content Drives Social Media. If there is no
content (personal or business), there is nothing
to share and no one would use social media.
• Without a content strategy there is no social
• People use search engines to search for
Information/content. So search engines look for
Content is the key. Everything
else is just a distribution channel.
How I Use All The Channels
• DigitalDeepak.com - Main website where content is published.
• Attracts search trafﬁc for many articles via long tail keywords.
• Exit Popups collect email IDs for a free digital marketing course.
• Newly published content is pushed via Social Media, Email and
Search engines get signals of quality content.
Ampliﬁcation via Paid Trafﬁc
• Landing page at LearnDigitalMarketing.com - Drive trafﬁc via
• FollowUp Emails Send People to Blog Content, Forum on
Facebook and Encourages FB Page Likes.
• Drip Campaign builds a relationship with the audience. Brand is
held on top of people’s mind’s via FB Updates.
• Sales happen via Email list broadcast and Links from Blog content