ENGLISH MID SEMESTER
SEVENTH GRADE OF JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL AND RECOMMENDED TO USE
Multiple Choice (1-15)
1. Asep : Hello, I am Asep
Inda : Oh, Hi, I am Inda. How are you?
a. Fine, thank you c. Nice to meet you
b. Good night. d. I’m quite alright
Date of birth
25th December 1996
Jl. Mawar No.13
SMP 12 Bogor
2. How old is Sarah now?.......year old.
a. 20 b. 19
c. 17 d. 18
3. How tall is she?
a. One hundred and fifty centimetres
b. One hundred and forty four centimetres
c. One hundred and four centimetres
d. One hundred and fifty four centimetres
4. What is Sarah’s favourite drink?
a. Lemon juice. c. Avocado Juice
b. Tea d. Apple Juice
5. A: What does the students do in every Monday morning?
B: They…….flag ceremony.
a. Does c. Did
b. Have d. Has
6. Andra : Hani, This…..Randi
Hani : Hi, Randi
a. Are b. is c. does d. did
7. Justin Bieber has…………………hair
a. A short and brown b. A long and brown
c. A curly and blackd. d. A wave and black
This is Mr. Johan’s house. It is big, clean and comfortable.
There is a garden in front of the house. There are some plants
and flowers in the garden.
There are some rooms in their house. They are a large living
room, a dining room, two bathroom, a kitchen, three bedrooms
and a garage.
There are carpet and sofa in the living room, a picture and a clock on the wall. The
television is near of the bookcase and the fan is in the corner.
The bathroom has a shower and there are a gas stove and a refrigerator in the
8. What is the text talk about?
a. Mr. Johan’s garden.
b. Mr. Johan’s house.
c. Mr. Johan ‘s room.
d. Mr. Johan’s kitchen.
9. What are in the garden?
a. Two bathrooms.
b. Plants and flowers.
c. A kitchen and a garage.
d. A living room and a dining room.
10. Where is the carpet and sofa?
a. At the corner.
b. In the kitchen.
c. In the living room.
d. In the dining room.
11. This is Mr. Johan’s house. The synonym of the underlined words is………
a. Garden b. Home c. Bathroom d. bedroom
12. The seventh month of the year is…
a. July b. February c. March d. April
13. Teacher: The blackboard is dirty.
Anita : of course ma’am
a. Go to the blackboard b. Clean the blackboard
c. Touch the blackboard d. Show the blackboard
14. A: How do you say the time?
B: It is almost afternoon….it is?
a. Two thirty p.m.
b. Eleven to five a.m.
c. Five to twelve p.m.
d. One quarter past one.
15. Today is Monday. Yesterday is Sunday. What day is two day after this day?
a. Tuesday. b. Wednesday.
c. Thursday. d. Friday.