With the comfort credit cards offer by filling up application forms without having to go personally to a bank or see asales agent, online shopping had tremendously escalated to greater heights.
Here, there, and everywhere, people seemed to becharging everything they see online. Because of this a lotof e-commerce enthusiasts these days have ventured into a more lucrative way of earning money.
For many surfers, E-bay is one of the worlds easiest andmoney-spinning online shopping portals. But despite theconvenience it offers to most online shoppers, it has its own set of pros and cons as far as its sellers are concerned.
The big question is: Is selling items in E-bay advantageous or not? Here are some things to ponder:
1. Payments can be risky especially if it concerns an international market.
2. Frauds and scammers are just around the corner. The seller might be the next victim on-the-waiting.
3. The buyers are unidentified or most are new buyers,thus, increasing more risk. Besides, its easy to create false identities over the Internet.
4. There are possibilities of unscrupulous mode of payment like use of a cashiers check.
5. Feedbacks are provided. There may be instances wherein people might play with the sellers feedbacksection. This will definitely ruin the sellers reputation.
6. The seller is gradually becoming a part of a corporation that seems to be monopolizing the industry. If this were case, then everybody would do transactions on e-bay alone, giving the other businesses a no-chance fight.
7. The seller will be missing lifes real drama, witnessingother peoples reactions and talking to them face-to-face.
Whether selling on E-bay is good or bad, only one thingsfor sure: its definitely more money to those who benefit from it.
Please visit:http://makemoneyonlineandworkathome.info/form.php?i d=54994 for more info