Be the first to like this
Communication with co-workers, users and decision-makers is vital for libraries. Whether we are answering reference questions, teaching, collaborating or just connecting - it is what libraries are all about. With the move to virtual meetings, digital resources and online connecting - how can we enable this same level of sharing and communication?
During this workshop, we will explore:
- Cloud Storage and sharing tools
- Online Communication tools such as social media and online meeting software
- Online Collaboration Tools including wikis, social media and more
- Video and other hands-on tools - including how to create and market these resources
- Best practices for building connections and successful interactions in a virtual world