After looking at my second draft and receivingOriginal tape feedback on it, it was quickly realised that the samples sellotape didn’t exactly look like it was sellotape (as seen on the left). So I deleted the original layer and started the sellotape process from scratch.
The first step I did was to look at aroll of sellotape to see the exactcolour it was. Once I had donethis, I applied the sellotape stencilto the positions on my doublepage spread. The first colour Imade it was white, but this wastoo white and made it look un-sellotape like. So I then added anew layer, re-applied thesellotape stencil but this timemade it an off yellow colour in thesame position, so it could bemore visible and closer to thenatural sellotape colour. I then didthis with all sellotapeappearances on my double pagespread.
The final steps in creating the final draft of my music magazine double page spread was toadd the by-line and the branding.The by-line is a line within the spread that notifies the reader who wrote the text and whotook the image. I added this to my magazine as it adds authenticity to the pages, is auseful piece of information the reader may want to know and it is a common techniqueseen in most magazine double page spreads.The last step I took was to add the ‘Slickk’ at the bottom right hand corner of the page. Idid this because it appeared like this on my front cover and to keep the continuity in thebranding of my overall magazine.The very last steps I took was to slightly increase the size of the slug and make the anchortext in capital letters to make to easier to read for the audience.