( 1 )
• I was one of the founding members of Theatre
Action Group in 1973, a theatre group in Delhi,
under Barry John and acted in numerous plays in
the coming years. Later I acted in few television
serials like “Purvai”, telecast on Doordarshan. In
2014, I acted as The President of India in the
Malayalam movie How Old Are You? which was
directed by Rosshan Andrews & In 2015. I also
acted in a Tamil flim called 36 Vayadhinile .
• Who am I ?
( 2 )
• The Hindu Mahasabha has decided
to commemorate as 'Balidaan
Diwas' at district level in all states
on 15 November.
• All-India Hindu Mahasabha
president Chandra Prakash Kaushik
said. "We have decided to
commemorate November 15 as
'Balidaan Diwas' at the district level
in each state. We will also hold
blood donation camps on the day,
and distribute books written by “X”
to the public. “ Why did they chose
• November 15, the day Nathuram
Godse was hanged at Ambala Jail
in 1949 as 'Balidaan Diwas' at
the district level in each state.
( 3 )
• This is 1983 movie singing Amit Kumar &
Chandrani Mukharjee. Id the music director.
( 4 )
• Which British music group
formed in April 1977 got its
name after the two
bumbling detectives Who
first appeared in a adventure
in 1932 based on creator’s
father and uncle who wore
matching bowler hats &
carrying matching walking
• In 1824, Longwood House
reverted to the East India
Company and was used
for agricultural purposes.
It is now a museum
owned by a certain
government. The house is
historically famous for ‘X’
Who spent his last days in
this house. Id ‘X’?
• Pentecost Island is one of the
83 islands that make up
the South Pacific nation
of Vanuatu. It was first sighted
by the Spanish expedition
of Pedro Fernandez de
Quiros in April 1606. Between
April and June every year,
people in the southern part of
the island jump from tall
towers with tied to their feet,
in a ritual believed to ensure a
good yam harvest. The Island is
most famous for being the
spiritual birthplace of What?
An international design
competition was launched by Cahill
on 13 September 1955 and received
233 entries, representing architects
from 32 countries. The criteria
specified a large hall seating 3,000
and a small hall for 1,200 people,
each to be designed for different
uses. The winner, announced in
1957 was Jørn Utzon, a Danish
architect. According to legend, the
Utzon design was rescued from a
final cut of 30 "rejects“. Jørn Utzon
visited ‘Y’ in 1957 to help supervise
to built the iconic 20th century
masterpiece. Id the project?
• Which place in kolkata earliar known as
Charles Bazar where Japanese dropped a
bomb during World War II but it did not
explode, presently known in honour of
• Shyambazar (BengalI শ্যামবাজার), in
honour of Shyam Rai (or Gobinda).
• What is this list all about?
• golden moon with planets around it
• The Sanskrit name means "one with
prominent or disfigured jaw".
• silver gigantic lion with its eyes made of lapis
lazuli (deep blue semi-precious stone).
• red deer with golden back.
• silver swan.
• This is the list of flags of five Pandavas.
Yudhisthira-golden moon with planets around it.
• Arjuna-Hanuman. The child received his name
from the Sanskrit words Hanu ("jaw") and -
man (or -mant, "prominent" or "disfigured").
Bhima-silver gigantic lion with its eyes made of
lapis lazuli (deep blue semi-precious stone).
Nakula-red deer with golden back.
• It was a serpentine water monster in
Greek and Roman mythology & was
the offspring of Typhon and Echidna.
It was killed by Heracles, using
sword and fire, as the second of his
Twelve Labors.It possessed many
heads, the exact number of which
varies according to the source.For
every head chopped off, the
monster would regrow one or
• A real life creature has almost the
same characteristics.The creature
was named after this serpent.Name
• A girl from a Royal family of Bengal wished to eat
a special food during her pregnancy.It was
prepared by a artisan in her maternal homeland
in Krishnanagar.She couldn’t recall his name but
had told a special characteristics about him.With
this info the artisan was easily found.His name
was Khudiram Dutta & he was immediately send
to the kingdom of the pregnant girl.He was lured
with lands so that he could prepare it for the
Royal family.The food was named after the
characteristics (said by the girl) of him.What is it?
• Ans- Langcha,Shaktigarh.
• The girl told that the artisan limped
• The Nagoya Resolution in 1979 brought about
the participation of a nation in Olympic game
activities by designating that the nation would
be identified as something else & they have to
use different flag,anthem or emblem in
different sporting events.Hence 1984 onwards
they were using the different name
,flag,anthem in Olympics,winter
Olympics,Paralympics etc. Id the nation.
• Dalton Trumbo was the Oscar winner for these
two movies in best “Story” category. But there
is something special about his victories. What
• Ans- he won both the Oscars using
‘Pseudonyms’ Ian McLellan Hunter & Robert
• This band ‘6 Pack’ has recently launched its
first album where Anushka Sharma is shown &
Sonu Nigam joined them. What’s unique
about this band?
• Ans- ‘First Transgender Band’ in India &
probably in the world.
• Shujauddin Bhatt was a
Pakistani cricketer who played
19 Tests for Pakisian (1954-
1962).Later he was the team
manager of Pakistan team in
two overseas tour. However
after his retirement he spend
18 months in India in the early
1970’s. What was the reason
• Ans- He was a ‘War Prisoner’ of the 1971
• 9.Narendra Modi visited UAE on August,2015.
This was first by an Indian PM in 34 years. To
celebrate this grand occasion Amul Butter
released an add. It used the name of an
Shahrukh Khan-Anushka Sharma starred
movie with slight modification to describe the
whole story. What is that?
• Ans- Victoria Memorial Hall
• Capitals of Hong Kong & Seychells are ‘Victoria’.
• Image of ‘Victoria Falls’.
• Song of ‘Victoria no 203’ movie.
• Australia’s domestic Cricket team ‘Victoria
( 21 )
• X was the last person to be hanged
inside Tihar jail, before Afzal guru . His
partner Y had died WHILE
PERFORMING A JOINT VENTURE.
• So the communities other than those
of the two ,unknowingly started
humiliating the other community.
• WHAT WAS INSPIRED FROM X-Y’S
NAME WHICH IS CONSIDERED AS THE
HUMOROUS WAY TO SHOW ANGER
AGAINST X& Y?
( 22 )
• FOR PROVIDING BETTER SERVICE IN
MUMBAI, FLIPKART.COM FETCHED A
UNIQUE SOLLUTION. AS THERE ARE
MANY CONFUSING STREETS IN
MUMBAI, IT WAS OFTEN GETTING
DIFFICULT IN THE LAST STEP OF
DELIVARIES. SO THEY HAVE TRIED A
UNIQUE MARKETTING STRATEGY
FOR SMOOTHER DELIVERIES SINCE
• WHAT STRATEGY?
( 25 )
• The first known use of the term is from 1591 ,X is a
cheap paint or coating of chalked lime used to
quickly give a uniform clean appearance.
• In 1800, the word was used in a political context,
when a Philadelphia Aurora editorial said that "if
you do not _______ President Adams speedily, the
Democrats, like swarms of flies, will bespatter him
• WE,INDIANS, ALSO UTTERED THIS TERM PROUDLY
ON 31ST JANUARY.
• WHICH TERM ?
( 26 )
• X is little more than a large stream in
North India today but scientists at
the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre,
using Satellite imagery , have tracked
its dry bed and say it once flowed
through Jaisalmer district of
Rajasthan into the Arabian Sea.
• IDENTIFY X.