One fine body…
- Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Work BE PhD CEng CEM MCIBSE MIEI MEI, HVACS Research Engineer at Mitsubishi Electric Europe BV
- Industry Real Estate/ Construction / Architecture
- Website https://www.linkedin.com/in/decoakley
- About I am a research engineer with expertise focused around energy technologies in the built environment, including: building energy simulation tools (IES-VE, E+), data acquisition and storage systems (SCADA, SQL), building management and control systems (Cylon, Trend, Honeywell), programming (Java, Visual Basic), design optimisation (jEPlus), statistical data analysis & visualisation (R, Python, Minitab, Excel) as well as sensitivity, risk and uncertainty analysis. My research and teaching interests include: • Building Information Modelling (BIM) & Whole building energy simulation (EnergyPlus, IES-VE); • Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning (HVAC) Fault Detection and Diagnosis (FDD...