Be the first to like this
These are testing times for law firms in England and Wales:
- Referral fee ban
- Changes to “no win, no fee” regime
- Cuts in legal aid funding
- Potential reduction in the number of legal services providers able to be licensed for criminal legal aid
- Client demand for more fixed-fee – or at least more flexible pricing models
As a result….
- Some 25% of UK law firms currently expect to change their business strategy in response to the Legal Services Act, according to report by Baker Tilly
- The number of of firms believing that the Act will have a positive effect on their business has dropped from 21% in 2010 to just 14% today
This presentation outlines how law firms can survive and thrive, despite the recent changes, by using social media.