Ordering Food in a RestaurantRead this dialogueWaiter: Hello, Can I help you?John: Yes, Id like to have some dinner.Waiter: Would you like a starter?John: Yes, Id like a bowl of vegetable soup, please.Waiter: And what would you like for a main course?John: Id like grilled chicken with potatoes.Waiter: Would you like anything to drink?
John: Yes, Id like a glass of orange juice, please.Waiter: After John has his dinner: Can I bring you anything else?John: No thank you. Just the check (bill).Waiter: Certainly.John: I dont have my glasses. How much is the dinner?Waiter: Thats $9.25. John: Here you are. Thank you very much.Waiter: Youre welcome. Have a good day.John: Thank you, the same to you.
Make sentences Example : and follow the A. I / bread / Not example. Biscuit Example I like bread. I don’t like biscuit
1) I / chicken / not beef a. I like beef not chicken b. I likes chicken. I don’t like beef c. I like chicken. I doesn’t like beef d. I like chicken. I don’t like beef
2) She / Egg / Not Fish a. She likes egg. She doesn’t like fish b. She like egg. She don’t like fish c. She likes egg. She don’t like fish d. She like egg. She doesn’t like fish
3) He / Cheese / Not Butter a. He likes butter. He doesn’t like cheese b. He like cheese. He doesn’t like butter c. He likes cheese. He doesn’t like butter d. He like cheese. He don’t like butter
4) We / Chocolate / Not Chips a. We like chocolate. We don’t like chips b. We likes chocolate. We don’t like chips c. We like chips. We don’t like chocolate d. We like chocolate. We doesn’t like chips
5) They / Cake / Not Bread a. They like bread. They don’t like cake b. They like cake. They don’t like bread c. They likes cake. They don’t like bread d. They like cake. They doesn’t like bread
Read and practice the conversation below with your friend !!At the RestaurantWaiter: Can I help you?Lisa: A table for two please.Waiter: This way.
OrderingWaiter: Are you ready to order?Lisa: Yes, well have the chicken with vegetables, and the vegetable pasta please.Waiter: Anything to drink?Lisa: Just some water please.After the MealWaiter: Can I get you anything else? Coffee? Dessert?Lisa: No, just the bill please.