Multi-location brands can configure Facebook location pages for each of its locations. This presentation explains what Facebook Place Pages are, why they exist, why you need to take control of them and who should do so.
MiShop.local LtdLeader in Local Pressence & Reputation Management. Advisor & Service Provider to Brands, Franchises & Agencies
40. ▪ Greater control
▪ Consistent branding for all locations
▪ Managed centrally
▪ More efficient to administer & monitor customer interactions
▪ Better able to administer local Facebook Ads
of managing Place Pages within a Location Hierarchy
49. There are 3 Facebook location hierarchy options
Good for franchises
Best of both
Fill in the
Interaction Type Brand Page Place Pages
Like Yes Yes
Share Yes Yes
Check-In No Yes
Post Optional Optional
Review Optional Optional
Configuring how customers interact with your Brand and Place Pages
51. 1. Audit your Facebook locations. Identify locations with:
▪ Owned Pages
▪ Unofficial Pages, or
▪ No Pages
2. Devise a strategy for local Facebook management
3. Verify your Brand Page and configure it for locations
4. Set-up Places Pages for each location
5. Merge or delete UFLoPS and owned pages
Set-up and manage a Facebook Location Structure
1. Facebook is going local.
2. Do customers check-in to your brand?
3. Do you know where your customers are checking-in and
are you in control of those places?