Webinar recording - https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/753997104
Citrix NetScaler has a rich Web-based management suite of tools available. To dig deep troubleshooting NetScaler, sometimes it’s best to roll up your sleeves and dig out the command line!
The goal of this session is to demystify some useful command line tools and provide a tactical approach to troubleshooting of NetScaler.
In this session we will demonstrate troubleshooting approaches using the command line and many tips for common issues seen in customer deployments.
In this session you will learn about:
· Differences between NetScaler kernel and BSD
· Processes and disk layout
· Look up stats and statuses
· Troubleshoot using various different logs
· Use counters to help identify issues