Mobile Monday Las Vegas - February 6, 2012 Switch Communications/Sierra Gold WiFi available No password needed
David Gosse: CEO of Tracky @davidgosse @tracky www.trac.kyJennifer Gosse: CMO of Tracky @jennifergosse @tracky www.trac.ky Feel free to join the MoMo group on Tracky for updates on events, to provide input for future events and to submit community needs: http://trac.ky/group/momolv
Koncept® offers consultation, counseling, document & agreementformation, registrations & more with respect totrademarks, copyrights, internet & new media, businessdevelopment, photography & graphic design, and more. www.konceptllc.com
Source: www.howtogomo.com 1 Gartner, 2010; Google Internal Data, 2011; Cisco, 2011 2 Compuware and Brand Anywhere and Luth Research
Jason Mendenhall: Executive @jasonmendenhallVice President of Cloud for switchlv.comSwitch.Jason oversees the UnitedStates InterCloud Exchange(I.C.E.) and is responsible for thedevelopment and marketintroduction of new productsand services at Switch.
• 2006 Highlands Howell Mtn Zinfandel: – A Zinfandel Lovers treat with traditional varietal spice and fruit. An intense ruby wine reminiscent of blue and black berry aromas infused with delicious spice and a hint of persimmon that translates from nose to palate with a gentle full balance that exemplifies this varietal. The exceptional wine pairs well with a traditional preparation of pork or a spicy roasted chicken. Aged 18 months in 25% new French Oak barrels. – Sold out, no longer available from the winery Thanks to Dennis Bonilla for donating! (@medsnman)
Ardie Yorgans: Yeres @yoArdieWhen emoticons just don’t Yeres.mecut it - get your textsemotional, again.
Jimmy Jacobson: Co-founder @jimmyjacobsonof Wedgi.es, a simple socialsurvey application. APIdeveloper and advocate at @wedgmeZappos.com. wedgi.esPorter Haney: Co-founder ofWedgi.es. Also skis powder @porterhaneyand does business. porterhaney.com
Mike Manzano: Namechk @bffmikeiOS developer, entrepreneur. Mikemanzano.comI’m currently working to Namechk.commobilize Tracky (trac.ky). Co-founder of Counterless.
• Since 2009, Mobile Internet Usage Has Doubled Every Year http://www.readwriteweb.com/archives/since_2009_mobile _internet_usage_has_doubled_every.php
Demont Daniel: Finesse @demontdanielCo-Founder of Finesse. Finesseenterprises.comFounder of Linked Las Vegas. @4sqdayLVBusiness DevelopmentManager of PrideStaff LasVegas. Foursquare“Superuser.”
James Knauer: Romotive @romotiveRomotive was started by Romotive.comPhu, Peter, and Keller, threechildhood friends with alifelong passion for buildingcool things.James joined the team inJanuary to write awesome newbehaviors for Romo.
Jen McCabe: Budge @jensmccabeCEO/Founder of Habitat habitatlabs.comLabs, and new health-related Bud.geservice Budge. She is athought leader in thehealth/green/sustainablespace, has spoken to MobileMonday Amsterdam and is aY Combinator alumna.
David C Williams, Co- @explorateurvenFounder, Mobile Monday Las explorateurventures.comVegas & CEO of ExplorateurVentures, Ltd.Instructor inEntrepreneurship, Finance &Management in the UNLV LeeBusiness School.
• Local chapter of overall global organization, founded in Helsinki, Finland in 2000 (April 2011 in Las Vegas)• Global - over 130+ cities, 80+ nations and growing• World Bank involvement to promote economic development in emerging markets• Regional and global meetings to foster collaboration in mobile/wireless industry
• Foster an open and independent innovation platform within the mobile sector• Facilitate industry networking between small and large companies and individuals• Bridge partnership exchanges between domestic and international organizations• To present innovative visions, trends, studies and forecasts from the mobile marketplace• Provide opportunities for local members to effectively participate in global initiatives
• Meeting held generally every other even-numbered month; additional events held on an ad hoc basis• Next scheduled events in mid-April: foursquare Day Las Vegas 16 April Visit by Mobile Monday Global CEO from Finland during NAB Convention; potential sponsor is a global technology consortium, 17 or 18 April; details TBA AT&T Mobile Hackathon 20-21 April, venue TBA; others scheduled for late July and late October• Collaboration with LVIMA/Digital World Expo event at Mirage in September• Others in the works; stay tuned….
• Dennis Bonilla – General Physics Corporation, Microsoft global training initiatives @medsnman• Douglas Burda – IP Attorney/Entrepreneur @konceptllc• David and Jennifer Gosse – Co-Founders, Tracky and Namechk, VegasTech/MoMo community drivers @tracky @namechk• Jimmy Jacobsen – Software Developer/API Advocate, Zappos @jimmyjacobsen• Mike Manzano – iOS Developer, Co-founder of Counterless, mobilizing Tracky and Namechk• Shawn Rorick – Chairman, LVIMA @dwxpo• Kristine Schachinger – SEO/web optimization expert, writer @schachin• Sunny Tara – Prana Technologies and formerly CTO of Cantor Gaming, Founder of docBeat @SunnyTaraVegas• Dave Williams – UNLV/UNR B-School Instructor, Advisor at Explorateur Ventures, Ltd @explorateurven
Twitter Feed - @momolasvegasLinkedIn Profile – Mobile Monday Las VegasFacebook Group – Mobile Monday Las VegasEmail – firstname.lastname@example.org – Mobile Monday Las VegasLocal website (under construction) – www.momolasvegas.comGlobal website – www.mobilemonday.net
• Root1 Cabernet 2009 • The hot and dry climate of the Colchagua Valley is world renowned for producing concentrated Cabernets of exceptional quality. – A rich red wine with black currant, mocha and chocolate notes. – An exceptional match with full-flavored cheeses, pasta with red sauce, steak, ribs, and chocolate.www.root1wines.com