Be the first to like this
Saturday 16 February 2013, UWE Conference Centre, Bristol
9:00 to 17:00
If you are embarking on or already have a Portfolio Career then the Executive Transitions Portfolio Careers Day at the University of the West of England Exhibition & Conference Centre on Saturday 16 February 2013 is an essential event to help you to prepare for and secure Non-Executive Director or Trustee positions, Part-time or Interim Director roles or start your own business as a Consultant, Coach or Mentor.
In 2012, over 100 delegates had the opportunity to learn from a number of expert speakers at this one day event which also included exhibitors and networking opportunities. In 2013 we are running the event again, with even more speakers and exhibitors.
Confirmed topics and speakers:
• Building a Portfolio Career - Christopher Lyons
• Women in the Boardroom - Rowena Ironside
• Knowing me, Knowing you - Malcolm Lewis
• The Future is Now - Judith Levy
• How to become a NED - David Doughty
• Interim Success - Luke Boxall
• PortfolioExec - Nigel Harrap
• Portfolio Careers for Women - Joni Farthing