[Attract Women] 5 Stupid Things to Overlook When Dating a Woman
5 Stupid Things To
Overlook When Dating
1. Your car should be like a mobile seduction chamber
• It doesn't matter if you've got the swankiest suit this side of the
Italian-handmade-suitmaker's shop. You can be wearing Bulgari
scent, have a Rolex, and blow your nose on silk hankies.
• But none of this stuff even MATTERS if you go to drop her home at
the end of the night, and she's got to rake a whole bunch of crusty
fast-food boxes, crumpled cigarette packs, chocolate-bar crumbs,
soft-drink cans, and sweaty sports clothes off the seat before she
can so much as park her butt on your seat.
• If you gross her out even ONCE ... if
you make that nose wrinkle up, or
cause her to say, "Eeeew!" even
ONE LITTLE TIME, that's IT.
• When you gross a woman out, you
kill the attraction. And no matter how
much she WANTS to still feel
attraction for you, THE FEELING
WILL BE GONE.
2. Your hygiene must be EXCELLENT.
• Would you be interested in
pursuing a relationship -
sexual or otherwise - if the
woman in question had
stale, sour breath?
• How about smelly armpits?
• Or sweaty feet that stunk
out the room when she took
her socks off?
• This is not a gender-specific topic: women AND men want a partner whose
hygiene is not an active obstacle to sexual attraction.
• Again, this comes down to PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAIL.
• Breath is the only thing that can't be handled by general clean habits, and
it's a biggie. Keep breath-mints, or those little Listerine breath-tabs, with you
AT ALL TIMES. Check your teeth in the mirror after you've eaten a meal to
make sure it's not hanging off your gumline.
• In a nutshell, make sure your hygiene is at PEAK standards. Women will
notice if you're clean, smell good, and have REALLY fresh breath; it's classy
3. You don't pepper the conversation with obscenities.
• Ugh!! Do I REALLY have to go into this in detail??
• Swearing does NOT make you seem charming and interesting.
4. You don't talk about offensive topics
• Some guys JUST DON'T
GET THIS. I beg you, please
don't be one of those guys.
• YOU know the ones I mean.
• The ones who'll say things
like, 'Nah, I don't think drunk-
driving's such a big deal. I
think anyone who'd make a
dumb mistake after a few
bottles of beer would
probably make that dumb
• Or: 'Jeeeez! Have you noticed how many (insert ethnicity here)s there are in this
Retreat! Retreat! We're being invaded!‘
• Or: 'OH MY GOD!! Look at that fat-ass woman over there!! Jesus, she's putting me off
• Or: 'Well, all I can say is, I‘d sure never hire a male babysitter. I used to be one, and I
know what kind of stuff goes through their minds.‘
• Or: 'Can you not agree with me, though, that some women just NEED a good
• Here's the bottom line, guys: stuff like this, EVEN IF YOU'RE KIDDING, will not
endear you to your date.
5. You're able to be funny AND a gentleman at the same time
Look: a lot of the pickup artists out there have, unfortunately, got
things a little mixed up.
• YES, teasing a woman - gently
and mildly, GENTLY AND
MILDLY - is a good idea. It's a
great way to build rapport and
create a bond, and shows her
that you're comfortable with
yourself, etc etc, all of which
you'll already know.
• But - and this a big ol' fleshy ol' jiggly BUT - if you are teasing a
woman about something PERSONAL, then you are going too far
and will make her feel hurt, angry, or resentful (or a
• FACT: Women do NOT LIKE IT when people make negative
comments about their appearance. Even if those comments are
'meant to be' funny, SHE will not think it's funny - and it's her opinion
that counts, here.
• A woman's appearance is very important to her; she's taught,
indirectly, her ENTIRE LIFE that her appearance is what controls her
own level of social power.
• Furthermore, most women spend a LOT of time thinking about, and
'designing', their appearances.
• If you make a comment about this aspect of her being - EVEN IF
YOU'RE 'JUST TEASING' - she's not going to like it.
• There MAY be SOME exceptions to this rule, but DO
NOT think that the woman you're with is the exception.
She's probably not.
• So ACT as if she's not, and you'll both be happier that
• Make sense?