10 Questions to Ask Before Hiring SEO
To avoid disappointment after hiring SEO companies that don’t deliver on their
promises, you must thoroughly examine their competence and their
experiences. Before hiring SEO companies, prepare questions for SEO
companies that you shortlist. Don’t hesitate to ask questions before hiring SEO
companies;if you do, you run the risk of hiring the wrong types who promise the
sky, but deliver nothing worthwhile.
Here are 10 questions for hiring SEO companies that you may have short-
1. How long has your business been in SEO? — This is to establish that
the SEO Company has gained enough experience and they are bringing this to
2. Can you give us a list of your satisfied long-term customers? – True, that
there is always a possibility that the SEO is giving you an exaggerated figure to
clinch a deal. By asking this you can check the truth behind their claims.
3. Do you constantly train your employees in SEO practices? – SEO is a
constantly changing vertical and unless the company is updating itself regularly
by training its employees, chances are they have become irrelevant now.
4. Can you do a pre-hire analysis of our website? – This is an important
aspect, because unless you have this analysis, you may not be able to order
the right solutions.
5. Can you pinpoint the shortcomings in our webpages? – You need this
because knowing your weakness will help your compete better in an
overcrowded business. Retail businesses for example are among those who
need to this to know where they stand.
6. What are the reports your will you will give us? – Is it not important for you
to know what the SEO Company is doing? Probably yes. A honest report will let
you see whether your money is working for you.
7. Do you have a practical workable strategy for our business website? –
Writing a business strategy is one only half of a story, the other half is to ensure
that the strategy is working fine.
8. Will you promise us not to indulge in black hat techniques? – Black hat
techniques do work and for only so long as you keep paying your SEO
Company perpetually. By extracting a promise you will ensure that your website
is never penalized.
9. Which pages will you target for optimization? – Typically a website can
have hundreds and even thousands of pages, but not all need be treated the
same way though you will want to. If you have a budget and need to remain
within it, ask the SEO Company to give you priority list for each page.
10.What is your keywordstrategy you will deploy for our website? – Getting
to the top should never be your only objective. The more important objective
should focus on the keywords the SEO Company used to bring your website to
the top. If they keywords are winning words, your SEO is perhaps treading in
the right path.
Reason for Asking Questions
The reason we emphasis through investigation for hiring SEO companies is that
changing half way is difficult. Having come this far, you will have no other
options. Now understand why a question for SEO companies is that
To learn more about hiring SEO companies call us today. We will do a deep
analysis that will put your website on the top for the relevant keywords.