Darren Sharp's presentation to the Web 3.0 & The Future of Social Media conference held in Sydney 3-4 June 2010.
Forward thinking organisations understand the power of utilising social media channels to market their products and services. This presentation provides practical tips for creating your own tribes of customers using the powerful social infrastructure of the future web.
- How to build your own tribe using social media
- Why it's still all about engagement
- How to leverage user-generated context
- Future trends in p2p resource sharing, the Internet of Things & social objects
- What's the new rental boom?